CHRISTMAS SPECIAL II

☁️ 𐙚

☁️ 𐙚 . ˙ 𖧧 ₊ ˚ 🐇

BLACK STAR OVERHEAD, WHITE GARDEN BELOW, THE CHILD DEMANDED A MAN MADE OF SNOW

SEEING THE concrete symbols align with each other it created that symbol what she aways as it opens up she sees that demon baby once more this time two on each said and one in the middle with an giant orb behind them he then jump scares her and pushes her off the second floor and falling onto the ground. Seeing the orb and the yellow eye on the middle she soon passes out.

⊹ ₊ ˚ 🐇 𓂃 ⸝⸝ ♡

Waking up she suddenly feels chilly standing up from the ground she realizes that it is now winter looking around she spots a yellow note and states she should make a snowman and take a picture of it.

"That shouldn't be that hard, as long as the baby doesn't interfere" She sighs as she already sees that the bottom of the snowman is already done she also notices how the supplies are already there

"At least I don't have to worry about how to decorate the snowman"

Making an snowball out of the white soft snow she rolls it and rolls it till it's big enough for the middle part do the snowball, picking it up she then sculpts it in the middle seeing that she still missing its head. She makes another snowball and rolls it and rolls getting distracted by rolling she didn't realize that she was on the edge of the piece of land. Realizing too late she then sees her snowman head roll over and drops to the endless ground.

"Oh" (name) says in disappointment, pursing her lips she makes another snowball and rolls it once more

Putting the head on the body she then sees a carrot appearing in the middle of the face not thinking much of it (since there was some questionable things in this world) she then starts decorating it.

"Anddd done" She says as she finishes putting the small coal on the smile

Smiling on how cute her snowman is, she makes her way to the camera and opens the case, turning around since she hears something she then spots the baby floating with his head inside the snowman head.

"I could never escape you can I" (name) says as she gets hit with snowballs by him "Hey!" She says in pain wiping the cold wet snow out of her face

Picking up a snowball she spots him with five floating orbs throwing it at him she realizes how one disappears when she hits him. Taking more snowballs she throws them at him making sure she won't get hit in the process she then defeats him. As she sees him falling down on to the cold ground she sees him dizzy.