☁️ 𐙚

☁️ 𐙚 . ˙ 𖧧 ₊ ˚ 🐇

WAKING UP from the elevator she spots a black cat tail, following it. The apartment complex seems to rubble trying to keep her balance (name) goes to that apartment again. She catches the black cat on top of the stairs following it she sees small glowing blue paw prints on the floor following her into the laundry room she sees that silver latter once more climbing it she sees those painting once more, catching up to the cat she sees her in front of painting and the fur ball jumps inside now appearing in the painting. (name) sensing she should follow her and got closer to the painting. Suddenly blue electric lights were coming towards her as she senses she floating she turns her head behind as she hears the baby giggles and him sitting on the floor before she got sucked in.

⊹ ₊ ˚ 🐇 𓂃 ⸝⸝ ♡

Feeling sand paper licking her face and soft paws on her chest she stirs awake and opens up her (e/c) eyes and sees the black cat with blue eyes from earlier as it walks away to some sort of bookshelf, she stands up to find herself in some sort of place. Out of reflex her (s/c) soft hands reaches to her neck area to find her locket still there.

"Oh thank god" (name) sighs in relief
"But ugh my head" (name) whines as she rubs her aching head "Where am I?" She questions herself as she turns around and sees the painting where she originally came from she also sees the baby there too.

"Hopefully he can't reach me here"

Turning to her right, she sees that cassate player out of her curiosity she pushes the button

"June second. Log nine hundred and forty. Painting travel continues to be the best way to journey between worlds" the player said

"So that what that is" (name) mutters as she sees the canvas behind her

"I must stay hidden from the child, or I risk the same fate as the others" it continues to say

"You and me both" She says as she starts to fiddle around with her necklace

"It's hard not to worry about being followed back though. Best not to dwell on it. Log end" it finish saying off as (name) turns to the left she sees the elevator seeing that out of order she leaves an mental note to look at it later seeing that the cat keeps meowing indicating that it should follow her.

Following where the black cat is she sees her behind the bookshelf in a hole, as the cat notices her she looks up to the books signaling her something, as (name) eyes the bookshelf she seems to recognize how the books are in number order, noticing that there are three spaces empty she figures she has to find the missing books.