Chapter two --- strange feeling.

Husk groaned as he entered the hotels kitchen.
Sadly, that slutty spider was also there.

"Hangover, huh?" Angel said while cooking some eggs, tossing some pepper and some salt into the pan.

"Yup." Husk replied as he opened the fridge and grabbed some water and a packet of crackers.

"You want me to cook ya somethin?" Angel asked.

"Nope." Husk replied simply.

"Well you know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day."

Husk rolled his eyes.
"You know thats bullshit, right?"

"Still, ya shouldnt just have just crackers for breakfast." Angel also rolled his eyes.

Husk scoffed and opened the packet of crackers.
"The fuck you know about nutrition? You look like youre fuckin anorexic." Husk mumbled.

"HEY! This body is flawless, everyone wants a piece of me." Angel said proudly as Husk rolled his eyes.

"Not Al."

"Well yeah cause hes asexual-"

"Not lesbians."

"Theyre attracted to girls!"

"Not straight guys."

"Shut up." Angel rolled his eyes again and began cooking again.
"But lets be honest... everyone attracted to men in some sense wants me."

"Not me." Husk blurted out.

"I seriously doubt that." Angel turned around and put his face closer to Husks, breathing on him slightly.
Husks face instantly heated up. He pushed back from Angel and scoffed.

"You wish." Husk said, trying to sound confident.

"Mhm~" Angel rolled his eyes and smirked playfully, then turned back to cooking. Husk let out a sigh of relief as Angel backed up.

{----•~----♡-|☆|-♡----~•----}

...Later that day...

{----•~----♡-|☆|-♡----~•----}

Husk groaned as he served the new customers at the bar. Why the fuck did Alastor think this would be a good idea?

Angel waltzed up to the bar and sat at one of the stools.

"Hey Husky~" Angel flirted.

"Fuck off." Husk put the middle finger up at Angel and groaned.

"Aww, little kitty getting feisty?" Angel teased and traced his fingers around the stains on the bar.

"I will fucking kill you." Husk mumbled.

"Awww! Anyways you got some cigarettes? Princess wont lemme have any." Angel complained as Husk sighed and grabbed a pack of cigarettes from under the counter.

Angel quickly took the pack and smiled.
"Thanks Huskyboo~! What do I owe ya?" Angel chuckled slightly and inched closer to Husk.

"Nothin. Its on the house I guess." Husk shrugged.

"Awe, thanks Husker! Seriously, if you wanted anything..I could offer you some of my "services"~" Angel winked at Husk and chuckled as he saw the cat demons face flush a light pink.

"Fuck off. Im not a slut like you." Husk replied in an annoyed tone as he chugged some cheap booze.

"As if I havent heard that before. What, you dont like guys?" Angel said in a joking tone.

"I do like guys, just not sluts." Husk said.

Angels eyes widened, he already assumed Husk was straight.

"YOURE NOT STRAIGHT?" Angel suddenly stood up and got all up in Husks face.

Husk backed up and was slightly startled by the sudden yelling.
"No? Im pan-"

"SO YOU LIKE GUYS?"

"..YEAH?"

Angel calmed down and backed away.

{----•~----♡-|☆|-♡----~•----}

Writers note:

Sorry if this was short! Its currently 12:00 and I need to wake up at 7:30-

I NEED MAH BEAUTY SLEEP MKAY?
I'll finish it tomorrow🌚