Chapter three --- Cant comprehend it.

Angel calmed down and backed away.

"Uh..." Husk mumbled awkwardly while staring at Angel with a face that said: What the actual fuck was that?

Angel simply nervously laughed and ran away as Husk watched in confusion.
"The fuck was that about..?" Husk muttered to himself while opening another bottle of cheap booze.

{----•~----♡-|☆|-♡----~•----}

"Shit shit shit shit shit-" Angel muttered as he ran his gloved fingers through his hair while walking into his dimly lit room. "Why did I act so fuckin weird.." He said quietly.
He sighed and grabbed a small bottle of pills along with a cigarette.

Angel took the pills and then lit the cigarette with his emergency lighter, since Charlie banned most lighters or pocket knives because it could enable "Destructive behaviour".

But Angel had his ways.

He took a quick drag of the cigarette and sighed. Why was he so dependent on these drugs?
He stared in the mirror for a second, before a image of Valentino flashed in the mirror, along with a eirely whispery voice that sounded like Valentino. Angel stumbled back and hit his head with his palm.

"Dont you fuckin dare..." Angel mumboed to himself, before falling onto the bed and starting a nightmare trip.

{----•~----♡-|☆|-♡----~•----}

Husk sighed as he cleaned the rest of the glasses in the bar, before closing up the bar and walking down the halls to his room.

'Why was Angel so fixated on the fact he isnt straight?'
Husk thought to himself as he entered his room, which was right next to Angels.
Husk sighed and sat on his bed, trying to fall asleep.

Angel reminded him of someone from when he was human.
That dumb slutty spider was gonna just worsen Husks depression by reminding him of a past lover.

Anthony.

{----•~----♡-|☆|-♡----~•----}

WRITERS NOTE:

I have neglected this and my other fic alot, im really occupied with posting on tiktok rn-

Anyways hope yall have a lovely night/day, and see ya later!