Chapter 4 --- Bar night.

WRITERS NOTE:

holy shit- thanks to everyone who reads this shitty fic made by a random teen in her bedroom!
And Hazbin hotel actually released now- wow- This would be considered an AU now-

{----•~----♡-|☆|-♡----~•----}

Angel dragged himself to the bar after work, as usual. He didnt seem flirty though.

"Whats up. Why are you acting weird." Husk said suddenly while cleaning an empty booze bottle.

"Huh? Oh, im fine, baby." Angel said, switching to his flirty persona.

"No you aint. Whats. Up." Husk said sternly as he poured Angel a drink.

"Ugh.. its just work." Angel mumbled.

"What, you suckin too many dicks?" Husk scoffed. He didnt seem to think being a prostitute pornstar would be a hard job at all.

"Ugh, you just dont get it! You have NO way of comprehending how I feel. I didnt fucking ask for this- I dont want this-" Angel stuttered and tried to hide his face.

Husks eyes widened and his expression softened. He didnt actually know what struggles Angel may have, and its shitty to assume.
"Uhm.. hey- im.. uh, sorry." Husk mumbled, seeming embarrased.

"I- it- its fine.." Angel sighed and laid his head on the counter, seeking for some type of comfort that wasnt there.

An hour or two pass, and the two demons stayed silent. Husk glanced over at Angel but continued working and drinking booze, feeling awkward about talking to the taller man.

Suddenly Angel broke the silence.
"Youre an asshole.."

"Yup." Husk said blankly.

"But you remind me of someone." Angel muttered, tapping his fingers on the counter.

Husk froze and stared at Angel for a few seconds before brushing it off and continuing to chug his booze. "You remind me of someone too."

"Really? Who?" Angel perked up. He seemed curious.

"Just.. just an old friend." Husk sighed and looked off to the side.

"Ooh, or a *lover*?" Angel said teasingly.

"Fuck off. But yeah, a lover." Husk stared at his bottle of vodka.

"What was their name?" Angel crossed his arms and seemed actually interested, which surprised Husk.

"Uhm. His name was A..." Husk trailed off and sighed.

Angel frowned. "Come on, baby. Tell me!" Angel whined.

"Ugh.." Husk paused. "His name was Anthony. Ya happy?" Husk mumbled.

"A-Anthony? Hah.." Angel laughed slightly. "Cool, cool. I'll be right back-" Angel then left the bar in a panic. Husk raised an eyebrow but let Angel leave.

{----•~----♡-|☆|-♡----~•----}

WRITERS NOTE:

Just saying this fic might not get updated much, I have school and my tiktok and blah blah blah.
Thanks to everyone who reads this <3