Chapter 6 --- "It aint like im gonna overdose!"

"Hah, it aint like im gonna overdose! I'll be fine, dear." Anthony reasurred Daniel.

"...okay.. Just be safe." Daniel sighed. He knew Anthony was on drugs, he knew his lover enough to know he was acting odd.
Anthony left the small house they were in.

They had an option for a better house since Anthonys family was a mafia family, but with his father being homophobic, he couldnt exactly just stroll up and show off his boyfriend.

A few hours later, Daniel was waiting for him to come back.
He didnt.

He never did come home. Daniel frantically put his coat on and went to look for his lover in the cold, and he found him....

Dead. No physical injuries. Nothing apparent.
Daniel rushed back home and called the police.
They determined the cause of death to be an overdose on PCP, commonly nicknamed as angeldust.

The funeral was quick, just Anthonys mother, his twin sister, and Daniel. His brother and father didnt bother to show up.

On that day, after losing his love, Daniel vowed to never love again. He lost the ability to love.

{----•~----♡-|☆|-♡----~•----}

Back in the present day, in Hell.
Charlie and Vaggie were adding some finishing touches to the hotel, specifically cleaning out Angel Dusts drug stashes.
Oh what a "Happy" day in Hell.

Husk sat at the bar as usual, nothing out of the ordinary. He occansionally served a customer, but that was rare since the hotel was unpopular.

Until a certain spider demon appeared.

"Hey, can ya get me a drink?" Angel said quickly. No flirting, no profanity. Thats.. odd.

Husk nodded and made Angel a strawberry martini.
Angel quickly grabbed the drink and took a sip.
"So..." He muttered.

"What now." Husk groaned and stared over at Angel with an annoyed face.

"Do ya ever wonder what wouldve happened if you didnt die?" Angel said, looking up at the roof.

"Not really. I dont think it wouldve made any difference either way." Husk replied with a blank tone.

"I wish I didnt die." Angel mumbled.

Husk scoffed. "What, ya left behind someone?"

"Yeah. My first boyfriend-" Angel paused and looked over at Husk. "He.. He helped me alot, and I had to go and overdose on him." Angel tried to make a joke out of it and laughed, but when he saw Husks face his laughter died down.

"Do you even realise how fucking insensitive it is to joke about that? Some of us lost people to drugs, and you go and flaunt it around, naming yourself after the fuckin drug that killed my-"

"GUYS!" Charlie suddenly interrupted.

Everyone in the lobby looked over.

"I got another chance for an interview with Katie Killjoy and Tom Trench! Last time it went ... bad, but I can fix it!" Charlie said cheerfully.

Husk rolled his eyes and turned away to continue drinking his booze.
Vaggie watched as Charlie hopped around the hotels lobby happily.
Yeah this was gonna go to shit, just like the last time.

{----•~----♡-|☆|-♡----~•----}

WRITERS NOTE: i got the inspo for the last chapter from this

I cant find the og artist:(

Thanks for all the support and stuff from this story! I have to leave out smut cause im not comfortable with writing that and because my family want to read this ;-;

Thanks again, and tune in for the next chapter!