Chapter 8 --- Flowers, Love, And The Day Of Lust.

Valentines day was something Husk hated. He used to love it. But now the drunken cat is bitter, and old.

Charlie and Vaggie exchange gifts, the moth demoness getting her girlfriend a box of chocolates. Charlie simply made Vaggie a card, and a hand sewn teddy bear. Charlie even got a card from Emily up in Heaven!
Ah, such a beautiful time, the day of lov-

Oh, and lust. Ofcourse Valentino had Angel working overtime that day. A valentines dqy themed porno would do amazing.
He sighed and got back to to hotel late, obviously in need of something.

The spider made his way over to the cats bar, simply ordering a drink. No flirting, just silence.

"So," Husk said, breaking the tension. The air felt so thick you could grab a knife and cut through it.
"Whats up with you. Why are you acting weird." Husk said blankly.

Angel looked up from his strawberry martini for a second. "Oh. Well, Valentino had me working overtime. You know how it gets on Valentines day."

"Actually I dont." Husk mumbled. "I only had one partner in my life, and we didnt really make it to the whole having sex part."

The spider looked bewildered. "WHAT?! Youre a virgin?"

Husk slowly nodded and sighed.
"Yup.."

"Wow, okay. Thats kinda crazy. Who even is this 'mysterious' past lover youre always yapping about anyway?" Angel laughed slightly.

"Well.. he was.. really...nice." Husk stared off to the side, his expression nostolgic. "He had this beautiful, brown hair, and eyes that just... and- and this smile that just.."

Angels expression softened and he smiled. "What was his name?"

"Funnily enough, his name was Anthony. He had the same name as you." Husk mumbled.

Angel stopped and his eyes went wide. "Husk. Didnt you say your real names Daniel?"

Husk nodded.

"...And you were inlove with a guy named Anthony.." Angel started piecing it together in his mind.

"Yeah..?" Husk raised an eyebrow and nodded again.

"And my names Anthony... and in my life I dated a guy named Daniel." Angel said slowly.

Husk stared at Angel dumbfounded. "No..."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"NO!"

"YES!"

"NO!"

"STOP SAYING THAT!"

"IM TRYING-"

Angel laughed and gave Husks nose a playful boop. "Well aint this a cute coincidence!"

Husk flinched away from Angel and stumbled over the bar, running up towards his room. Angel wasnt Anthony. He couldnt be. Anthony was sweet, funny, and beautiful.. Not a mindless whore.

Angel watched as Husk left and slowly walked to his own room. What did he do wrong? Why didnt Husk listen?

{----•~----♡-|☆|-♡----~•----}

WRITERS NOTE!

Happy late Valentines! I really appreciate everyone that reads this. You guys mean the world, seeing all your comments, saving my story, it means so much.

Special thanks to my bestfriend (and pookiebear) SkiddieOnCrackers ! :3

Have a lovely night/day!