Acerola

𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎
Credit to http://aminoapps.com/p/1sjfrp

————————

𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 | Acerola

𝗮𝗴𝗲 | 7

𝗧𝗿𝗶𝗯𝗲 (𝘀) | Sea/Rain

𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 | female

𝘀𝗲𝘅𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 | bisexual

𝗙𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 | Calyptra (mother), Dart (father)

𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗱𝗼𝗺 | Rainforest

𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄

————————

Base by Aetherjay, colour by me

𝗲𝘆𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗿 | pale red

𝗦𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗿 | peach

𝗢𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗿 | dark blue

𝗨𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗿 | dull blue

𝗣𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗿 | red

𝗛𝗼𝗿𝗻𝘀/𝗧𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗿 | black

𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗲𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲𝘀 | bright blue

𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘

————————

𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗹𝗹 | fearful, cautious, kind, thoughtful, brave, unprogressive, guarded, humane, can be loyal to those who've earned it, ambivert, mostly mentally stable, except a few times, quite compassionate.

𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘁𝘀 |

𑁍 ambivert

𑁍 compassionate

𝗻𝗲𝗴𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘁𝘀 |

𑁍 fearful

𑁍 unprogressive

𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝘀 |

𑁍 scroll collecting, archery, gems, butterflies, fishing, freedom, cloudberries.

𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝘀 |

𑁍 abandoned buildings, lightning, deserts, the servant system, webs and sticky silk (the result of a childhood prank) rankings, competitions.

𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐇

————————

𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗵 | awful at times

𝗽𝗵𝘆𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗵 | okay

𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗯𝗶𝗮(𝘀) | none confirmed

𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀(𝗲𝘀) | has PTSD after the series

𝗵𝘆𝗴𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗲 | okay

𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎

——————————

𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝘂𝘀 | in love with a Sea/NightWing called Starlurer

𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘀 | 'saving people'

𝗲𝗱𝘂𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 | okay

𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻(𝘀) | student

𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗶𝘀𝘀𝘂𝗲𝘀 | it's... Complicated

𝗕𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 | Acerola's parents met eight years before, when Calyptra was found wounded in a Rainforest river. A RainWing, Dart, found and looked after her for several months until she was better, but she couldn't go back to the Sea Kingdom because she had been a servant to the Queen's highest general, and had run away. Before long, she moved into the rainforest with them, and fell in love with Dart. They had a single egg, out of which Acerola hatched.

But, the Queen's general Lapis had finally managed to track down his former servant, and demanded she return to him. Calyptra refused, so Lapis turned on Dart and they fought until Lapis had almost overpowered the RainWing, then he struck up a deal: both of them could go free, in exchange for their child to be his servant when they turn 7.

Reluctantly, the parents she agree, being powerless in the moment. But by the time Acerola has hatched, they start to formulate a plan to keep her safe. Dart takes her to the LeafSilk Kingdom across the sea, to raise her there, but he has to leave Calyptra so that if Lapis comes to fulfill the deal, she can lie about their deaths.

In the LeafSilk Kingdom, Acerola grew up with many SilkWing friends, one of which in particular they were both very close: a SilkWing called Redtail. But at the age of 4, Redtail was sent away to work in the hives, and Acerola's hatred of servants and slavery began.

At the age of 6, Dart had to tell Acerola that Lapis would be looking for her, and there was barely anything they could do except remain on the run. However, three weeks before her seventh birthday, Acerola returned home from school to find the corpse of her father's body lying the middle of the room, and a note written in blood: 'you belong to me now. Signed, General Lapis'

Terrified, Acerola left Pantala immediately with the threat of Lapis still around, and flew into the Sand Kingdom on Pyrrhia. She stayed with the outclaws for about a month, then when Lapis tracked her down she moved again, to the Rainforest Kingdom. Here, she found her mother Calyptra, who was both overjoyed to see her child surviving, but devastated that Dart had been killed at the same time.

She originally wanted to offer herself to Lapis to save Acerola, but she wouldn't let her, instead, they came up with another plan. They talked to the Queen of the RainWings, and she agreed to help by suggesting to the SeaWing Queen an alliance between the RainWings and SeaWings. Weeks later, however, Acerola was offered an escape via Phoenix Academy, in which she buried her past and tried to have a fresh start

ART

——————————

Art goes here