Camu

Name – Camu
  Name meaning – A type of fruit

Tribe (s) – 70% RainWing, 30% NightWing

Age – 30 Dragon years (Young adult)

Gender – Male

Sexuality – Demisexual Bisexual (can feel attraction to male and female dragons, but only after a strong bond has been established)

Personality –
  Overall – Camu is a blend of expressive enthusiasm and outgoing determination, making him both approachable and dynamic. His tendency to take things to heart and get offended easily reflects his deep sensitivity, although his lack of ability to hold grudges suggests a forgiving nature. Despite his humor as the class clown, his frequent misunderstandings and poor secrecy skills add layers of complexity to his outgoing personality.
  Good traits – Enthusiastic, determined, humourous, outgoing
  Bad traits – Misunderstanding, sensitive, loud

Backstory –
  Background – He was always restless on the rainforest, and thought it very unfair when his father took Feijoa out without him, saying he was too young. Camu didn't feel too young for anything. His parents themselves were your standard hybrid couple: After the NightWings moved into the forest, her grandfather Truthclaws fell in love with her grandmother Lychee, and their son was called Starjumper. Later on in life, Starjumper married Camu's mother, Frangipani, the RainWing blacksmith, and the two of them had Feijoa, and then Camu.
  Hometown – As a child, in the Rainforest Kingdom. Now he lives on the JMA grounds as a teacher.
  WIP, REST OF BACKSTORY COMING SOON

Family –
  Biological Mother – Frangipani, RainWing
  Relationship with her – He had no interest in metalworking like his mother, but she had no time to play with him, so he made do with hanging out with her in her forge.

  Biological Father – Starjumper, NightWing-RainWing (Rain dominant)
  Relationship with him – Starjumper didn't understand that Camu wanted to play and run, not help him with work. Nonetheless, he loves his father dearly.

  Siblings: Feijoa (older sister)
  Relationships with them – Camu made it his prime hobby to annoy his older sister, and he annoyed her back. They had a love-hate relationship. . . But they wrote books and comics together when they were younger, which Camu went on to publish, thinking of her.

  Crushes (oldest to most recent) – Chartreuse (Second year at JMA, rivals to lovers), Duskcatcher (after leaving JMA, dated for half a year), SO FAR... LOOKING FOR A LIFE PARTNER, IF ANYONE'S INTERESTED

Health –
  Mental health – Has wavered before, but currently in a good place
  Physical health – Excellent
  Fears – Death of a loved one

Appearance –

Base by Aetherjay, colour by me

  Eye colour – Pale gold
  Primary scale colour – Dull lime
  Underscale colour – Pale chartreuse
  Overscale colour – Olive green
  Highlights colour – light lilac
  Horns and talons colour – Deep purple
  Build – Camu is lithe and small like most RainWings, but his NightWing heritage shows through in his shorter legs and thick spines. He has a smaller than average frill.

Quotes –
  "Look, I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain this to you"
  - To Chartreuse during their first year at JMA

  "The closest you'll come to a brainstorm is a light drizzle"
- To Feijoa as Dragonets

"We don't need onions! We've got Artful! If he can't make them cry, no one can."
- Part of a large prank