Psyche

From DireWerewolfGirl's world, Pterostigma!

Name – Psyche
  Name meaning – A type of white butterfly. She was named after her scale colour.

Tribe (s) – SilkWing
  Abilities – Can spin silk, detect movements with antennae, internal clock.

Age – 40 (dragon years), about 31 (human years)

Gender – Female (AFAB)
  Pronouns – She/Her/Hers

Sexuality – Heterosexual

Personality –
  Theme song – Who the Hell is Edgar; Te Ya, Selena
  Overall – Psyche is a driven and ambitious SilkWing, who is not afraid to use her charisma to achieve her goals. She can be sly and cunning when it comes to it, but usually keeps this side hidden. She knows that she's incredibly convincing with words, and can use this to get that she wants - Psyche prefers to end things on her terms rather than others'. She is not a people pleaser, in fact, she's not afraid to speak her mind to whoever she pleases, knowing her reputation is too large to be affected by it. She can say times be a little disloyal, often to those who deny her what she wants. Although she is more kind to her inner friends, who don't pester her about her job.
  Good traits – Ambitious, Charismatic, Hardworking
  Bad traits – Cunning, Sly, Disloyal
  Development – Psyche used to be a kind and patient dragon, but as her work grew more successful, fame started to get to her head. First, she became 24/7 stressed about all the requests and pestering to finish her books, and then she started to completely block them out. She became a work driven, constantly exhausted writer who often snapped. Now, she's moved on to easily getting annoyed if anyone tries to force her to work (Why are you going to this event? You should be finishing your next book!) And refuses to talk about it in public.

Backstory –
  Background – Psyche grew up with both of her parents, and was homeschooled most her life. Because of this, she was given a lot of free reign and specialised in more creative tasks. There came a point when Psyche reached an adventurous age, and her father Silverwash took her out occasionally to see different places. However, they never left the SilkWing Kingdom, much to Psyche's dismay. When she was old enough, she left home, and stayed in the SandWing Kingdom for a while. During that time, she met a SandWing who was a tourguide, and the two gravitated towards each other. However, they lost contact after Psyche left to start writing her own book, in a remote area of the SilkWing Kingdom. She soon finished one, and then two, and then several years later, released what would be the first of her bestseller: The Intrepid Trio series.
  Hometown – Somewhere in the SilkWing Kingdom? (I don't know any towns yet, TBD)
  Job A famous author, most notable for her Intrepid Trio series.

Books she's written:
══════════════════════════════
The Intrepid Trio series
Featuring Sunglory; a LeafWing with powers, Python; A RainWing, and Shadowseer, a NightWing, who all meet each other at an intertribal school in the Hybrid Isle, where they had been sent by mistake as Dragonets and forced to fit in with the hybrids.

The Intrepid Trio and the Silver Mask
The Intrepid Trio and the Keeper of Sins
The Intrepid Trio and the Black Snake
The Intrepid Trio and the Dreamcatcher Society
The Intrepid Trio and the Caged Flames
The Intrepid Trio and a brand new leaf

Shades of Rainbow
Featuring Rainbow Awesomeness, an overpowered brat, as she realises her life is a lie and she's lived under the illusion of her Animus Uncle's spells

More books are coming!
══════════════════════════════

Family –
  Biological Mother – Esther
  A freetime songwriter and primary music teacher
  Biological Father – Silverwash
  Unemployed, but his family left him a decent amount of money to live off of
  Siblings – Skipper (sister)
  Just graduated school and works as a florist
  Mate – Undetermined. She will have one, and three Dragonets, but I don't know who yet.

Other –
  - She prefers spending time around Dragonets, who don't pressure her and instead ask her genuine interested questions. For this reason, she often goes on book tours to small villages or schools

  - She was based off of the Psyche butterfly

  - She didn't approve of intertribal romance, but started to overlook it after Skipper fell in love with a SeaWing. Now, she's more open to it.

Appearance –

    Base by DireWerewolfGirl, colour by me

   Build – Psyche is stout and stocky for a SilkWing, probably not helped by her excessive diet. Her wings are a little undersized, but on the contrary, she has a very long tail - which makes up for her short legs.
  Accessories – A golden turtle earring (obtained when 22 from a peircing shop on the Sand Kingdom, during a book tour); A golden wreath horn band (A hatching day gift from Skipper that meant a particular lot to her)

Quotes –
"YES, I'm watching the SilkWing Coronation! I'm not writing books 24/7!"
- To her fans

"Skips... I love you, you know that, right?"
- To her sister Skipper after they'd just had a long talk about Skipper's coming illegal hybrid child.

"I will not give my opinion on this matter."
- When asked to talk about hybrids