Drizzle

Made for a roleplay by NixWr1tes!
(Go join. It's awesome)

// My goal for this OC is to do a life rp, starting from when they join JMA //

GENERAL
══════════════════════════════
Name: Drizzle
Name meaning: A light rain
Age: 5
Tribes: Sand/Sea
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: She/they
Sexuality: Omnisexual
Winglet: #1
══════════════════════════════

PERSONALITY
══════════════════════════════
Personality: very sarcastic, hilarious and harsh to the point of being insulting. 90% of what they say is a joke, but many don't get that and are offended. They get really worried when they think they've hurt someone with words, but never confronts anyone about anything. Ever. Can be quite jealous, and has a short temper, but they know the only way to cool down is to distance themselves. So SO impatient. However, they are a very creative dragon! They're really really good at art, and is one of those dragons that will compliment your work even if it looks like actual crap.... But if you're better at it than them, they will blame it on a bad day.
Likes: writing, art, music, making gifts for others
Dislikes: being distracted (with a passion), dragons who act better than them, inadequate toast.
══════════════════════════════

APPEARANCE
══════════════════════════════

APPEARANCE ══════════════════════════════

Base by Renkittyy, colour by me. Original design was adopted, but I can't remember from who! I'm looking to find them right away.
══════════════════════════════

BACKSTORY
══════════════════════════════
Backstory: Both her parents were authors, and Drizzle wanted to be one too. From a young age, she created this imaginary character called Sola, and when they went to Jade Mountain, the idea suddenly hit Drizzle: and they started writing with Sola as a protagonist every day. There they met a dragon who they fell in love with and eventually moved to the LeafSilk Kingdom with, and lived happily. (This part hasn't happened yet... And I'm glossing over all the things in-between)
══════════════════════════════

RELATIONSHIPS
══════════════════════════════
Family: Juno (mother), Jaguar (father), Ray and Dusk (brothers)
Friends: EMPTY
Crush: EMPTY
Enemies: EMPTY
══════════════════════════════

OTHER
══════════════════════════════
Canon Voice: To be confirmed
Theme song: To be confirmed
Quotes:
- *imitation* I cAn't bE bOthEreD sPeAK ToDAy