Ibiza

Name – Ibiza
  Name meaning – A hot country in Spain

Tribe (s) – Rain, Sea, Ice

Age – 4 (In terms of WoWaS, currently unlaid and unhatched)

Gender – Male

Sexuality – Polyamorous Pansexual (He can be in love with many dragons at once, and doesn't give two tail flicks for their gender. He often faces a lot of scorn for "cheating" on dragons, because they don't understand his feelings.

Personality –
  Overall – He is tough, loyal and outwards towards most dragons, and makes friends easily - you could call him a bit like Prince Cliff in that sense. He is incredibly loyal to those he is close to, but to strangers appears kind of impolite. He's a little on the crazy side, but it's scared easily. He's more of a physical dragon - he will fight and hug and pat dragons on the back - often unaware of their uncomfortability with it. He can then, in that way, come off as inconsiderate. He's also not the sharpest thinker, but he does tease his sister a lot.
  Good traits – Tough, Loyal, Extroverted
  Bad traits – Impolite, Inconsiderate, Crazy, Not the sharpest thinker
  Development – N/A (No book yet)

Backstory –
  Background – Ibiza was the firstborn son of Alaska and Allure, two dragons who aided in the battle of the SeaWing Throne way back. They later settled in the Ice Kingdom, where Alaska had to continue her royal duties, and Allure stayed with her. Ibiza grew up exploring all over, until it was decided for him to be sent to JMA with his younger sister Splash, on behalf of the IceWings. The rest of Ibiza's story is undecided.
  Hometown – The Kingdom of Ice

Family –
  Biological Mother – Alaska (Tsunami113's OC)
  Relationship with her – Alaska always helped Allure to learn, and encouraged him to take pride in his work. He likes her compliments, but sometimes feels they aren't completely deserved.
  Biological Father – Allure
  Relationship with him – Allure was more chill with Ibiza, and he often took him on trips. However, they never went to the sea kingdom, no matter how Ibiza pleaded.
  Siblings – Splash (Sister, Tsunami113's OC)
  Relationships with them – Although Ibiza likes to annoy Splash, he chalks it down to sibling rivalry, and would not hesitate to protect her.
  Other relatives – North (Grandfather on mother's side), Waves (Grandmother on mother's side), Flutter (Grandmother on father's side), Cloudberry (Grandmother on father's side), Tsunami, Snowfall (great grandmothers on mother's side), Riptide, Sky (great grandfathers on mother's side)
  Crushes (Oldest to most recent) – Austral (crushed on when they were Dragonet playmates, before Austral had identified as lesbian)

Health –
  Mental health – Good
  Physical health – Okay. He perpetually has bruises or cuts from playing in the wilderness.
  Fears – Snakes, Eels, Fire, scavengers. He's often teased for his irrational fear of scavengers.
  Illnesses (if applicable) – N/A

Appearance –

  Eye colour – Gold  Primary scale colour – Pale sky blue  Underscale colour – Peach  Overscale colour – Bright blue  Highlights colour – Pale dull blue  Horns and talons colour – Dull pastel yellow  Build – Short, and lithe, favouring his RainWin...

  Eye colour – Gold
  Primary scale colour – Pale sky blue
  Underscale colour – Peach
  Overscale colour – Bright blue
  Highlights colour – Pale dull blue
  Horns and talons colour – Dull pastel yellow
  Build – Short, and lithe, favouring his RainWing genes more.

Quotes –
"Well why SHOULDN'T I?"
- To his sister Splash

"Tell me. Tell me. Come on. Dad. I know you're going to tell me. I'm waiting. You're gonna tell me. Daaaad. I'm waiting."
- Pestering his father, Allure