Warnings and Information

Hi guys! You're going to have to bare with me on this one. I haven't wrote a fanfiction in a very very very long time.

This book will Contain. Mature Sexual content. Kink and warnings will be included in the chapters when we reach them.

This is purely a work of fiction and Characters mentioned do Not belong to me other than main character. Everyone else mentioned belongs to JKR.

I would like to remind people that this is my work and my plot. I do not give permission for it to be used anywhere else. All rights of the book belong to me.

People, events, places are made up and if anything matches up to the real life place, event or person is purely accidental and meant for Entertainment purposes only.

The book will have slow updates as I have 2 one shot books currently in progress and 1 other fanfiction in mind to write

I do not make money from any Ad that you watch either for this book or any of my other books.

This book will be published with its first 3 chapters

JANUARY 24TH 2024.

SUMMARY

I didn't mean for it to get this far" He said, his voice filled with sorrow,  a crack could be heard with each word he spoke.

"But it did. You-Y-You made me fall in love with you, but I meant nothing to you. You bet on my love" I cried out as I held my arms around me.

"Amore.." He whispered shattering my heart all over again reminding me of the way he whispered that in my ear as our bodies tangled in the sheets.

"I wish I never met you Mattheo" I whispered as thunder rang out in the sky and the wind picked up. I closed my eyes as the first drop of rain hit my face.

~~~

She wasn't meant to fall in love, she knew that. She wasn't the girl that guys did a double take over for when she walked into the room. She wasn't sure why Mattheo Riddle picked her when he could have anyone else.

He was bored, his bottle of whiskey was running out and the joint in his hand was just about done. So when Theodore laughs and points to a girl in the very back of the Astronomy Tower and makes a bet that he couldn't bed her. He took it as a challenge.

But was it all worth it?.