0.3 Let the games begin

Hi guys!

"That's alright darling, no harm done. I don't believe we've met. I'm Mattheo Riddle" He said extending his hand towards her, he watched as a small blush coated her cheek. You wouldn't of been able to see it unless you were standing as close to her as he was. Shifting her books in her hand she grasped it softly and shook it,  Mattheo felt her soft hand in his slightly rougher scarred one. "Arabella Saintfield, pleased to meet you" She said soflty, her voice merely above a whisper but he heard her, Mattheos heart clashed against his ribcage at the mention of her name. So this must of been been the sister of his best friend. He should see the similarities but as his eyes ranked over her he didn't see anything that would tell him that she was Santana's sisters.

He stood at the corner after walking away from her and watched as she shook her head and continued to walk away to class. He smirked to himself. This shouldn't be too hard should it? The question is should he tell Santana that he met her sister, should he tell her about his plan to play a little game with her? Should he tell her anything at all? Surely the older girl won't care what his plans were. She never mentioned that she was close to her sister. Only that she had wanted him to meet her.

Class after class passed and he was getting bored. He walked into Charms with his brother Tom when he noticed her sitting on her own at the back of the class.  A few people looked back at her and laughed silently to themselves. He watched as Tom sat in his seat at the front, without a second thought he walked through the seats and made his way towards where she was sitting. "Do you mind if I sit here?" He asked with fake politeness making her head shoot up towards him. "I mean sure, if you're not afraid of your reputation being tarnished because you're sitting with me" Her voice was soft, it send an odd warm feeling in his chest but he pushed it aside and smirked "You will come to learn that I don't really care about my reputation Arabella" He said leaning down and placing a hand on the table, getting closer to her face "And if anyone says anything ,I know how to fight" He whispered. Winking at her making her smile and move her bag from the seat that was occupying it.

He threw his body down on the seat and watched as people looked back towards them, he glanced at the girl beside him and watched as she looked down and played with her quill as people where whispering. If he was going to play this game he must do it properly ''What are you all fucking looking at? I can't sit with my good friend huh?" He announced loudly and glared at them. "Mattheo, its fine" She said, he looked back at her and frowned "Why do you let them do this? Why don't you stand up for yourself?" His words where sharp but he didn't mean to ask in a rude way, he was genuinely curious about it.

"I'm not my sister, I've never been the one to stand up to people that make fun off me" She said. He hummed "Who's your sister?" He asked as if he already didn't know the answer "You were friends with her in school. Santana Saintfield" She replied. Mattheo nodded his head "Oh" was all he managed to say before the teacher walked into the class shutting up the students and their conversation.

~~~

He followed Tom back to the common room at the end of the day, they had another hour and a half before dinner time. He found Theo sitting on one of the couches with his head leaned back while the rest of his friends were sitting on either the ground or on the other unoccupied seats.

Mattheo sat down on one of the empty arm chairs and groaned "Another 9 Months and 30 days until were done with this place" Mattheo said. His friend Enzo laughed at him "it was the first day and you're already complaining " Berkshire said making the youngest Riddle shoot him a glare "I've the most boring classes and I have to take muggle studies this year"

"Who did you piss of" Pansy asked walking into the room "Dumbledore, he caught me and some chick before summer break doing it in his office so he selected my classes this year" Mattheo said looking at Pansy who shuddered and sat down beside Blaise who wrapped his arm around her shoulder. Disgustingly cute, as he liked to call them.

"Brother, I noticed you had been speaking to the youngest Saintfield today in charms" Tom said making everyone look at him. "Mattheo...speaking to a girl instead of dragging her into a dark room, what a shock" Draco said as he walked in with his arm wrapped around his girlfriend. "Listen you blonde fuck, I can have a conversation with a woman who I'm not shagging" He spat.

"A remarkable young witch Miss Saintfield is, top of her house, she gives me a run for my money academically " Tom said taking out his book and flipping to the marked page. His friends looking at him " She's um..nice" Mattheo said with a shrug which made Theo snort "Sure, nice" The boy said winking at his mate.

"I think she's quite attractive actually" Tom said. Theo shot him a look and Mattheo nodded "Too late Brother, I'm pursuing her this year" Mattheo announced which caused his friends to stare at him "What? As Tom said. She's attractive" Mattheo lied through his teeth.

Surely she can't be that ugly?

Or does Mattheo have an ugly soul to even begin this stupid game..

Is it too late to back down?

Well? Let me know how you feel about this.