0.5 -Theres always more to the story

"I heard your going out with Mattheo" His voice was soft, yet she could tell there was some sort of bitterness there. But it wasn't like he had the right to be. What they had meant the world to her, she genuinely thought that she found the love of her life in him, but then he had to go and sleep with her sister. She knew it wasn't fair to just blame him for it, her sister was very much at fault to. She looked around and noticed that they were the only ones in the room.

"Aren't you concerned that someone might see you talking to me? After all aren't I the forgotten sister?" She said, her voice was still laced with hurt. A hurt that she was sure that will never be let go off. "Come on Ari, don't be like that" His voice was a plea. She pointed her finger at him "No, you lost the right to that nickname when you took my sister to bed and you know it. And yes I'm going out with him, which isn't your concern" She shot at him "Why? Why are you coming here to talk to me now, after a year and a half? Let me go" She said. She didn't notice the tears gather in her eyes "Because I fucking can't okay?! I cant I tried and now you're going out with him" He almost shouted but she laughed bitterly. "No, that's not good enough. I have spent day after day, for the last year and a half being in this school with you, having to see your face everywhere I go, sharing class with you, and spending summer with you and watching you make googly eyes at my sister. I wish that what we had never happened. I wish I haven't given myself to you" She replied sadly. Wiping the tear that escaped her eye.

Before he could reply the door to the library opened "Arabella are you in here?" Mattheos voice called out. She watched as the man infront of her smiled sadly and disappeared between the shelves and all the books. "I'm here" She called out and quickly fixed her face wiping the tears. Mattheo walked over to where she was and looked at her with what she could only assume was concern "Are you okay?" He asked. She plastered on a fake smile and nodded "Yeah there was an eye lash in my eye" She replied. Mattheo groaned "I hate when that happens"

~~

The two of them had spend the whole afternoon walking around hogsmead, they went shopping and grabbed dinner at the three broomsticks. Just they were finishing up with their food the door opened and Mattheos friends walked in. He looked over to them and groaned "Shit" He mumbled making her laugh. She watched as they all took a seat. She failed to notice a set of eyes watching her every move. "If you want you can go to them. I'll be okay walking back. It's still light outside " She said with a smile as the two of them stood up.

She watched as Mattheo took out his wallet and dropped enough galleons to pay for their meal" You didn't have to pay, I would have payed half" She said with a smile.

"I know you said its not a date, but I'm still a gentleman" He said, sending a wink her way which had her shaking her head at him. Mattheo locked eyes with Theo who was glancing over to them, the younger Riddle nodded his head and walked Arabella to the door "I'll see you back at school" She said making him nod. In a split second Mattheo had leaned down and kissed her on the cheek. "I'll see you later" He whispered before walking over to his friends and flopping down beside Theo who was mid conversation with Enzo.

She smiled lightly before leaving the building and making her way back to the school. Once she was back in her dorm, she changed into a pair of pyjamas and walked over to her chest and started to dig around in it. She knew that it was there. She never went anywhere without it. She found the old beat up hoodie folded neatly at the bottom and yanked it out throwing it over her body and smiling.

She still loved him of course, and it would take a lot for her to stop. But she was healing. Slowly, and very much painfully, but she was healing.

~~~~

"So how was your date with Miss Saintfield?" Tom had asked his brother when he sat down beside them. He noticed all eyes on him "Yes Matt, do tell how was your date" Theo said with a smirk. Mattheo rolled his eyes " it wasn't a date, she said it was two friends hanging out" He said making Enzo shift in his seat "I don't know, she seems really nice. Maybe she just wants to be friends with you Matt" He said.

"Well, I don't want to be her friend, I want to be more" Mattheo shot back at Enzo who held his hands up in defence. "I'm just saying" He mumbled.

What do we think?