0.6- Can you really let go?

The warm breeze ruffled her hair as she stood at the balcony of the open bedroom, she glanced over her shoulder and watched as he slept on the bed. She smiled to herself as she looked out at her view, she could hear his soft snores and couldn't help but laugh silently before gently closing her hands over her chest and leaning her hip against the railing.

Tilting her head back she glanced at the starts, they were bright. She loved spending her time here. It was peaceful and the fact that she had him by her side just made it all better. She didn't notice him get out of bed before she jumped as she felt his arms wrap around her from the back as he placed a kiss on her shoulder "you were literally one with the dead 30 seconds ago" She joked turning her head to him, but he was already looking at her "You weren't beside me, I missed your warm embrace " He whispered softly which made her smile.

"I love you" She whispered as she gently kissed his cheek which made him close his eyes and nuzzle the side of her neck, leaving a few gentle kisses there before he turned her around so that she was facing him "And I love you" He said, gently almost in a soft whisper as he lowered his lips towards hers.

"HELLO, EARTH TO ARABELLA" A voice pulled her out of her day dream as she looked up and noticed mattheo standing above her seat "Sorry, I was daydreaming" She admitted as Mattheo actually sent a soft smile towards her "That's okay" He said and watched as she stood up from her seat "thank you for agreeing to tutor me, I would have asked Tom but he uses big words that have me confused half of the time" He said which made her laugh as the two of them walked out of the great hall.

"That's alright, I'm happy to help" She confirmed as the two of them made their way down the hallway. Before she could open her mouth to say something she bumped into someone "Sorry" She mumbled but had to roll her eyes when she noticed who it was " Arabella" the voice muttered, she watched as Mattheo flickered his eyes between the two of them "Theodore" She said softly.

"Hey man. I haven't seen you today, where were you?" Mattheo asked. Arabella looked down and decided not to say anything. It didn't look like neither Theo or Mattheo wanted her input or even wanted to hear the sound of her voice.

"I've been around man, but obviously you've been too busy with her, I left you a note this morning " Theo said nodding his head towards the girl that was rocking back and forth on both her feet. "Yeah we were going to study. I asked her to help me, i havent been back in my dorm since i passed out at Dracos last night" Mattheo said not noticing the tone of voice that he was using. "Study?" Theo smirked and looked at Mattheo who widened his eyes "Yes, study" Mattheo spat out.

"Can we go? I don't have all day you know " Arabella teased Mattheo which seemed to break his staring contest with his best friend. It was as if they were having a private conversation without actually using words. And if she was being honest it was starting to freak her the fuck out.

"Catch me later. I need to talk to you" Theo said making Mattheo nod his head and watch as his best mate glanced over to Arabella once more before walking away from them. "Seriously, what's the story between you two?" Mattheo asked. She looked over to him.

"I told you, its not my story to tell, if you want to know you're going to have to ask him, that is if he'll tell you" She said with a shrug. He glanced over to and watched as she picked on her thumbnail "I did ask him and he told me to mind my business" He told her which caused her to laugh softly "Well, then maybe you should get the hunt and actually mind it?" She said with a smile which caused Mattheo to smirk.

"Sorry babe, I'm not built like that. I need to know things" He said, but he also didn't miss the way she went red at the fact that he called her babe. "Nosy much?" She teased him making Mattheo slap his chest in mock hurt.

"Me?! never!" He exclaimed dramatically which made her roll her eyes and push his shoulder lightly.

If he wasn't doing this for the money he would actually say that he was enjoying her company.

He was still doing thos for the money right?!