0.8 - will my heart always beat for him?

Miss me?

The tears ran down his cheeks as he took deep breaths looking up at the sky "mami I messed up, I broke my promise to you" Theo said sadly as he wiped his nose with the back of his hand '' im sorry, I don't know what happened. I did the one thing I promised not to do. I cheated on Ari, please forgive me mum. I didn't mean too" He sobbed and dropped his head onto his knees as soul wreching sobs left his body.

He wanted to scream, throw things and cry until he couldn't breathe anymore. Every fiber in his body was hurting, his heart felt like it was ripped out of his chest, everytime he closed his eyes he could see the pain in her green eyes, the exact moment that her heart broke. He knew he made a mistake and he had no right to be sad about it but he couldn't help it, something about this whole thing felt off.

He wouldn't of gotten into bed with Santana so easily. There was something else there.

He heard footsteps coming towards him, lifting himself of off the ground he ducked behind a pillar as he heard voices coming towards the place where he had spent three hours crying. "Well, just like I promised , here is your money" A familiar voice said to someone, theos eyes widened as he recognised it to be Mattheo "Thanks " A girls voice mumbled. Theo stuck his head out lightly and his eyes narrowed as he seen it was Santana and Mattheo "I hate you so much for making me do this" She said. "Oh please, you enjoyed it" Mattheo laughed. Santana opened her mouth to say something but went against it and shut up.

Arabella was in the Library when someone moved the chair opposite hers, looking up she found Mattheo and Theo "Can we sit here?" Mattheo asked sweetly, her green eyes danced over his stupidly handsome face, she looked towards Theo quickly who smiled lightly at her, if she didn't know him as well as she did, she wouldn't of been able to tell if it was a smile or was he simply getting something out of his teeth with his tongue.

His tongue images flashed in her head about it before she blushed and looked down again "sure" she replied to Mattheo before going to back to writing on her parchment paper.

"Tom said you've been here all day, how come you didn't go to class" Mattheo asked, she looked up at him "probably because of the same reason that Tom didn't? We have a big test coming up" She said with a laugh. She watched as Theo played with his fingers as he looked down at the table, he chewed the inside of his cheek "Oh, well then I better start studying" Mattheo said which made her smile. "When you get the chance can you put the book back that you got for me, I can't reach it" She said, Mattheo nodded his head "Sure thing, beautiful " He winked at her.

She missed the way Theo rolled his eyes. She took the book out of her bag and placed it on the table pushing it towards him.

Her eyes looked down but she could still see the two boys sitting in front of her, theo was reading a book and mattheo had his tongue stuck out slightly as he drew something on the page that was infront of him. Crossing her legs she focused on Theo, her body reaction to him came natural, her body still called out for him, the way that he touched her, kissed her until she couldn't breathe as he took her in anyway that she gave herself to him.

The way that his fingers would move inside her making her lose control of her body and submit to him in a way that she was sure that no other man would be able to make her feel the way he made her feel makes her feel . Theo caught her eye as he winked at her and licked over his lips bitting his bottom one gently and focusing his gaze on her.

She took a deep breath as she clenched her legs, she could see him smirk as he ran his tongue over his teeth. She blushed slightly as she looked down again. She needed to focus and stop looking at him before she accidently moans or something.

The library door opened and Snape came barging in, his black cape flowing behind him like a flying carpet, he grabbed Mattheos ear and pulled him out of his chair " Ow, Ow, Ow, Ow " Mattheo shouted as he was literally dragged out of the room. "Guess Snape found out" Theo laughed. She looked at him "Found out what?" She asked making Theo shake his head "Not important, tesoro" He said making her roll her eyes. She stood up and grabbed the book that she was going to get Mattheo to put back but now she was going to have huff and puff, and jump like a fool to put it back.

She reached her hand up and got ready to jump when she felt a large hand gently place themselves on the curve of her hip and a chest press against her back, his hand reached out and slid the book back where it belonged "Stop touching me" She whispered, but her eyes were closed with the familiar feeling of his body against her, the smell of his aftershave and the way she fit perfectly against him.

"Deny it all you want Ari, but I see the way your body reacts to me, I know you remember the way I can make you feel" He whispered in her ear before bitting the top and pulling away completely leaving her alone between the book shelves.

She hated that he was right.

And she hated that her body missed him.

She hated that her heart still beats for him.

It's only going to get more complicated from here.