0.2 I made the deal with the Devïl

His prospective of when they first seen each other. Mentions of Alcohol and consumption of drugs. Slight mentions of bullying.

He was sitting there with his best friend, taking a swing from his whiskey bottle while Theodore rolled a joint in his hands. His brown eyes watched as he placed the grinded weed in the rolling paper, and covering it with a thin layer of rolling tobacco. "Just a year left man and we'll be gone from this place '' Theo said looking up at him briefly making Mattheo grunt before he went back to the task at hand.

"It's not the same without her here" Mattheo muttered. Theo looked up and frowned with the rolled joint in his hand. "Mate, I know you said she was your best friend but are you sure you never had feelings for her?" Theo asked carefully sparking the joint and blowing the top lightly before taking a proper drag. "That's the thing Theo, no I never did. She was my planktonic soulmate, my sister. It was like she was born into the same family. I just, I miss her. She was like the female version of me" Mattheo said truthfully. And that was the truth. There was never any ounce of a romantic relationship between him and Santana Saintfield. Mattheo knew she had a sister but he never wanted to meet her. Of course he seen her once or twice around around the school but never showed interest. He knew Santana wanted him to meet her sister, but he always said no.

"Didn't she say that she would visit?" Theo asked making Mattheo smile. "Yeah, she'll be here for Christmas. She'll be home from France around that time" Mattheo confirmed. Theo god distracted by something on his fingers and Mattheo heard quite sounds of footsteps and a small Intake of breath. He turned his head and noticed a girl standing there. Looking at him. His brown eyes looked her over. Forest green eyes and shiny dark brown hair that looked almost black in the shine of the moon. She nodded her head in greeting towards him and he watched as she walked to the other side of the Astronomy Tower. He tilted his head to the side as he watched her head tilt back and hit the cold pillar behind her.

"Theo, who's that?" Mattheo asked, making his friend look up. He chuckled "That's Smelly Belly, or that's what everyone calls her. I don't know her real name. All I know is that she's in Ravenclaw. Smart. Good in classes but the ugliest girl in her year" Theo said making Mattheo hum before he took another swing of the bottle. Theo looked between her and Mattheo before snapping his fingers and leaning in. "Wanna play a game this year?" He whispered making Mattheo look at him with interest.

"I'm listening" He said looking at him "I'll give 1,000 galleons if you can bed her by the end of December" Theo said with a smirk making Mattheo chuckle. "If I slap a paper bag on her head I'll do it. But make it 2k and we have a deal" Mattheo said sticking his hand out. Theo looked between her and Mattheo again before accepting his hand. "Have her in bed by December 31st and you have your money" The said. Mattheo rolled his tongue on the inside of his cheek and cast his eyes towards her again "I'll have her begging by the middle of November" Mattheo said and shook his hand.

He didn't look back at her once, but he did notice Theo look at her once or twice before the decided to leave. "I'm going to head man. Class tomorrow and all" Mattheo said standing up. Theo stood up with him "Yeah, we better go" The confirmed. Mattheo lingered in the doorway and watched as the breeze shifted her hair from her face. He smirked before turning around and following his friend.

Okay so now we have the start done... let's get the actual story started huh.