0.1 Hım.

Here we go.

Warnings for the chapter: Consumption of Alcohol and drugs.

Isn't it fascinating that the world views beauty in different aspects, shapes, forms and sizes. For example someone could look at a flower and find the beauty in the way that it blossoms and when it dies it doesn't bother them because they know that when the time comes it will bloom again and be a different kind of beautiful.

A rose comes in different colours, Red, white and yellow. To her those colours represent different things. Red she viewed as Love and care.
White she always thought of innocence and being pure within yourself and your intention.
Yellow, was just like the Sun, the beauty may sometimes be hidden by the clouds but it always shone bright beneath the blanket of gray and rain.

But she never thought those colours would change to something to different.

Hatred.
Surrender.
A distinguished light she once had...not until....

Children, the cruelest and most truthful people of all. Disrespectful little shits in her opinion. Growing up she was always forgotten. She never got the attention of the boys as her friends always did. We all know that when you reach your teenage years, hormones are high and usually that's about the time that boys start to notice girls, girls start to notice boys. Boys start to notice boys and vice versa of girls noticing girls. But no one noticed her she was the forgotten one at all times.

Her parents tried to tell her year after year that she will be noticed and she will fall madly in love. But she knew she wasn't meant to fall in love. She wasn't the girl that guys did a double take over when she walked into the room. But she was content. She loved who she was. But she was lonely thats the only way that she could describe her life.

Being alone never bothered her. But the feeling of being lonely starts to take a toll on you when you watch everyone around you find someone. She was happy. She loved love. But deep down, deep within her she wanted to be loved.

After all thay was the human nature was it not? To love and to be loved? Everyone deserved it surely. No matter the mistakes you made, sins you committed the grief you experienced..

No matter if you broke someone ...you deserve love...right?

~~~

The night was quite as she slowly walked up to the Astronomy Tower. Being alone she managed to explore Hogwarts over the years. Now in her final year. The night before it started her body took her to the top to see what it was like. Climbing the stairs she smiled as she noticed the higher you go the more beautiful it got.

As she approached the opening her senses were filled with a smell, a familiar smell that she knew who it belonged to. Her suspicion being proved when she turned her head and noticed Mattheo Riddle and his best friend Theodore Nott sitting on the ground sharing a bottle of Whiskey and a joint hung from Theodore's lips as he struggled with something between his finger.

She stood silently. Mattheo turned his head as if he heard her breathe. Her forest green eyes met pools of beautiful brown, she smiled lightly and nodded her head in greeting as she crossed to the other side and leaned against the pillar not letting her head turn back, no matter how much she wanted to. Her head fell back against the cold stone as her eyes closed and the breeze of the night brushed her hair back from her face.

She could hear hushed conversation between the two boys but she didn't let her ears strain. Whatever they were talking about it had nothing to do with her and she will keep it that way. She learned a long time ago to never stick your nose in a conversation where you were not welcome.

She wasn't sure how long she spent there but when she turned around to go back to her room she was shocked to find herself alone there. Mattheo and Theo have gone and she was left alone with the quite of the night and the sounds of animals that lurk the ground when the castle sleeps.

Her footsteps echoed the hall as she ran back to her room. She knew that Tom Riddle lurks the dark corners taking his Prefect duties serisouly. She managed to get to her room without being caught. As she fell into bed that night her mind couldn't help itself but drift back to him and his beautiful brown eyes.

~~~

She made her way through the body of students and apologising to anyone that she may have bumped into.  Turning the corner she cursed as she walked into someone "Oh Merlin, I'm so sorry" She rushed out looking up. She let a soft smile grace her face when she noticed who it was. "I'm really sorry. I wasn't looking where I was walking" She said. The boy infront of her let a deep chuckle leave his body.

"That's alright darling, no harm done. I don't believe we've met. I'm Mattheo Riddle" He said extending his hand. Shifting her books in her hand she grasped it softly and shook it. "Arabella Saintfield, pleased to meet you" She said and watched as Mattheo smirked.

"I believe the pleasure is all mine Miss Saintfield. I'll see you around,Darling" He said letting her hand go as he walked around her shooting her a wink and walking away. She shook her head as a blush coated her cheeks. Silly really. All he did was say it was nice to meet you.

With a chuckle she continued to make her way to class.

Mattheo turned and watched as she walked away with a smirk of mischief on his lips. 'This will be easier than he thought'

I decided to publish the first chapter now to see what the response would be... I want to see if people would like me to continue with it?

I've 10 chapters already wrote. I have another book I'm working on. Along with my one shot books and my TikTok React account.

I want to remind you guys. I have a full time job so there will be slow updates as I usually start work in the AM and get home in the Late PM most of the time.

Let me know in the comments if I should continue with this :)

Love and care,
Abigail xo 🖤