0.7- An eye for an eye

"Come on Santana take the bet" His voice whispered darkly, it was almost as it was her inner voice whispering dark thoughts inside of her head "I can't take the bet! He has a girlfriend " She said with a snap. Did she know who the girl was? Of course she did! But was she going to tell him that. Of course not!

"What's wrong Saintfield, scared?! The voice taunted her making her gulp, she hated the fact that this man knew she never backed down from a challenge. And this was no different "Fine. I'll do it" She said almost sadly. Knowing that she will be making the biggest mistake of her life. She will be going against every promise that she ever made.

"Great, have him in bed by December 31st and your thousand galleons will be delivered personally " The voice said smoothly as he leaned back and took a drag from the cigarette in his hand "make it 2 grand and you certainly have a deal" She said, her brown eyes dancing over the man's face "Deal " He said raising his brows as he smirked and looked back out to the sky from his seat at the Astronomy Tower.

"I can't believe you're making me do this" She mumbled. "Oh come on Santana, he's had his eye on you since we started school. This will be good for him to get it out of his system and an easy way for you to earn money" He pointed out to her making her bite her lip.

Although that may be true, she was about to hurt 2 people that meant a lot to her. One of them being her family.

Mattheo found Arabella standing beside a book shelf with her arms crossed and a pout on her lips. Her green eyes were looking up, he followed his eyes in the direction that she was looking at and he smirked. Silently walking up behind her he placed one of his hands on her hip making her jump "What are you looking at?" He whispered in her ear that sent shivers down her spine, something that she hasn't felt since him " I can't reach a book" She whispered back.

Mattheo stepped closer so her back was to his chest as he smirked to himself this was going to be a walk in the field for him. He will have her putty in his hands in a matter of days and he knew it. He could feel her take a deep breath "Which one is it Darling?" He asked in a teasing whisper so his lips brushed against her ear. Gulping she lifted her hand and pointed "It's the guide to Taking care of Nifflers" her voice was soft. He could feel the vibration against his chest.

"Would you like me to get it for you?" He whispered again. She couldn't trust her voice as she closed her eyes and nodded her head. Swiftly he reached up and got the book for her. She turned around as his hand left her hips but that same hand reached to grab the book shelf as her back leaned against it. His hand gripped the wood underneath his palm as his other hand held the book out for her "Here you go gorgeous" He said with a smirk, the flirty tone wasn't missed by her.

She grabbed the book and blushed looking up at him. "Thank you" She whispered as she licked her lips and looked down to his lips quickly before moving back to his eyes "That's alright" He murmured and brushed a strand of her hair away from her face tucking it behind her ear. He stepped closer to wards her again as she did the same thing. He leaned in slightly as she was about to meet him half way when a cough behind Mattheo made them jump apart.

Theo was standing right behind them with a look of amusement on his face. "Sorry mate, Tom's looking for you" He said. Mattheo looked back towards her and smiled "next time" He whispered before pushing away from her and walking over to Theo who already turned to walk away. She slumped back and threw her head back "What the fuck" She whispered before going back to the table she was occupying by herself.

~~~

She was walking back to her common room when a figure emerged from the shadows " You move on fast" They said making her stop in her tracks "Fuck sake, you're everywhere lately" She mumbled "Me? Move on fast. I mean if you consider a year and a half fast then you ran a fucking marathon. It took you what? 15 minutes after I found you and my Sister?" She said crossing her arms over her chest and glaring at the person.

"Ari.." He whispered, she shook her head "No. You don't get to call me that anymore. Not after what you did" She snapped "But you still talk to your sister!" He exclaimed "She's my sister, ive no choice!" She cried out "But why would you care? You didn't seem so concerned when you were rolling around your bed with perfect Miss Santana Saintfield " She said. Angry at herself that she let the tears gather in her eyes.

"SHE TOOK A BET TO SLEEP WITH ME ARABELLA! I already told you this?!" He shouted back at her " Okay?! And you didn't think that you should say no?" She shouted back making him look down knowing that he made the mistake just like her sister did. "Why did you not say no" she whispered. More to herself than him.

"Why do you not talk to me in public? Why are you actively trying to hurt me again?!" She cried out. "I'm not. Ari, I love you!" He shouted. "I will always love you. I told you this long ago that I will never let you go! You will be mine forever. Even if you don't like it. You know deep down, inside that beating heart that I broke, that I love you!" He said gently this time.

"NO THEODORE, YOU DO NOT! Because if you did. You would not have done what you done to me. Just leave me alone. I beg of you. I never asked you of anything. I'm just asking you leave me alone this time"

"So you like him then?" He asked bitterly. She nodded her head "Well, when he breaks your heart just remember that my hands will always be there to catch you. And I promise you my Ari Bear. I will never let you go again" He said firmly walking closer to her. She closed her eyes as the familiar warmth surrounded her as he stood before her. He ran his finger down her cheek "Te Amo" He whispered kissing her forehead.

A tear escaping his own eye as he pulled away and walked away from her. Leaving her more confused than ever before as her heart called out his name.

DONT HATE ME!!

I HAVE A METHOD TO MY MADNESS XO