11: Olive Number 2

"Brooklyn has a question for Justin!" Raising her hand high, Landon sits back and rubs Brooklyn's back, knowing whatever she's about to say is gonna be out of pocket. "So, Justie here got TWO girls pregnant named Olive, one 7 years ago and named the kid Matthew and one 4 years ago and the kid's name is Daniel. The craziest part is that I bet they don't know of each other"

"Brooklyn Shut Up!" Before Justin can get another syllable out, Hank is yelling now

"Don't yell at my Princess, if you're gonna talk to her, talk to her like you got some sense" Brooklyn starts to smile at this, everyone knew she was Hank's favorite, but he just never truly admitted it until at that moment. "Let's get Olive number 2 on the phone, shall we? Or does she think you're dead as well? Let's find out"

Olivia, just wanting one normal dinner with her kids and their partners, "Brooklyn I will pay you top dollar to behave for the rest of dinner" pouting, Brooklyn hushes and takes a bite of her food.

"Brooklyn, Daddy will pay you double to call Olive number 2."

"Bet"

——

"Hello? Brooklyn? Is everything okay?"

"Hey Oli Oli! How are you? How's my first nephew? Still cute?" By this point, Jay was holding his mouth to contain his laugh. Erin was looking to Olivia, who was fighting with Hank about riling up Brooklyn "he's doing good. Thank you for asking Brook. How are you guys?"

"You know it's funny you ask that, 'cause you won't believe what dirty motherfucker showed up the other day."

Joking. "Who? Justin?" As Olive laughs, Brooklyn doesn't have the heart to fake a laugh back. "Yeah Olive, he did actually. He told the family he had to go into hiding and that was his reason for faking his death."

"I planned on coming over tomorrow for dinner, but I'm on my way now, hold him down on the floor."

"Deal!"

——

No one knew that Olive had planned on surprising them, but they were about to. Brooklyn didn't put the conversation on speaker, so when she told Jay to tackle Justin to the ground, and Jay didn't question it, Erin guessed that Olive was in town. "We gotta stay on him until the doorbell rings okay?"

Jay, used to the antics of Brooklyn, "Okay bestie"

By this point Landon had moved to sit across from Brooklyn on the floor, feeding her dinner. "It's not gonna be good reheated as it is originally warmed up. Eat Brook"

"I feel like as I eat, that's more weight added onto Justin" Erin, now turned around and watching, "Brooklyn you have a high metabolism, you're not going to gain weight, sweetie. Enjoy it while it lasts."

Justin's girlfriend looks to Hank and Olivia, who are continuing dinner like there aren't two of their kids on the floor and two future sons-in-law as well, "are they always like this?"

"Welcome to our lives."

——

As the doorbell rings, Brooklyn looks to Erin, "You gotta get it sissy! I can't leave my post!" Laughing Erin runs to the door like someone is trying to beat her to it. Letting Olive in, it was only then that Jay and Brooklyn got off of Justin. He wasn't up for long, Olive tackled him and got to swinging. "There's my nephew!" As Brooklyn picks up Daniel, she takes him and Noah to the living room. Matthew on the other hand was stuck to his mom's side, watching his dad get hit by another woman named Olive.

Landon and Jay clean up dinner, while Erin plays referee. "Maybe next weekend we can have a peaceful dinner sweetie" Kissing, the older couple joins their younger kids and grandkids in the living room.

"Olive won! Suck that shit, Justin!"

"Erin!"