Chapter 4

KIM'S POV

Well the plan kind of worked. Adam got to at least see Mia. When we got to the waiting room we noticed Adam's band mates were here.

We are in the waiting room when the doctor walks out. Me and Adam stand along with Willow and Mia's grandparents.

"How is everyone?" I ask.

"Teddy is doing fine he should be able to get out of the hospital tomorrow because he only brook a rib and his arm. Katherine is out of surgery and just woke up. We are going to move Teddy into her room." The doctor says.

"What about Denny and Mia?" Adam ask with worry laced into his voice.

"Denny is still unconscious from the surgery and needs to be watched just in case." She says. "I have good and bad news about Mia. Which one do you want to hear first?"

"The bad news." Willow says.

"Okay then. Mia will have to stay in the ICU for at least 2 more days. But the good news is that her internal bleeding has stopped." The doctor said.

"That's great. Is she awake?" I ask.

"No not yet." She says and walks away.

*********1 WEEK LATER********

MIA'S POV
I walk into the waiting room and see Adam crying with Kim. I see Adam walk out with Kim following him. I decide to follow.

They end up going on this balcony.

"Did she get in?" Adam ask.

"I don't know. She was supposed to find out a week ago." Kim says as they lean against the railing. It's quiet for a moment.

"I can't lose her." Adam says.

"Me neither. She is my best friend and the sister I never had." Kim says.

"She is all I have left." Adam says.

Just then Willow walks out.

"It is your guy's turn to visit Kat and Teddy." She says.

"Thanks lets go." Kim says