CHAPTER 10

Kat's
The next Morning when we walk into Mia's hospital room we see the cutest sight ever. Adam and Mia both asleep holding each like it was the last time they will see each other again.

"Would you look at that." Denny said.

"They have been through so much already. I don't think Adam will let her go." I say as we watch them.

A couple minutes we see Adam starting to stir. Once he wakes up he kisses Mia's head and smiles.

"Morning Adam" I say.

"Oh... Morning you guys. How are you? Sorry about sleeping in the same bed as Mia but she wanted me too and I couldn't say no to her." He says apologetic.

"We don't mind we know these last few weeks have been rough on the two of you and we know she needs you there with her. She needs you now more then ever. So take care of our girl." Denny said.

"I will always protect her, she is my world." He says and kisses her head again. " I have a serious question to ask you?"

"Let's hear it then" I say.

" Can I have your blessings to give her a promise ring and are you ok with Mia and I moving in together when she goes to Juilliard?" I ask.

"Of course. But why don't you just propose to her?" I ask.

"Because I know she is not ready for that step yet, but I want to show her in some way how much she means to me." Adam says.

"That's sweet." I say

Just then Mia starts to stir and Adam looks down at her.

"Morning baby girl." He whispers to her as she wakes.

"Morning" she says and looks over at us. "Morning mom and dad. Where's Teddy?"

"Morning. Teddy is at breakfast with Gran and Gramps. He will be here shortly with them." I say.

"Ok. When do I get to leave the hospital?" Mia asks.

"Not for another week. They want to keep an eye on you." Denny says.

"That sucks. I hate hospitals." She says. "There's no one to talk to."

"Don't worry I will be here the whole time and I am sure everyone will visit." Adam says.

"What about your band?" Mia asks.

Denny and I just stood back and watched.

"I don't give a sh*t about the band. You are more important to me then the band." Adam says. "I will quit if they don't want to take the break I am asking for, so I can take care of you."

"Adam...I can't ask you to do that." Mia says. "My parents, grandparents, and family friends can help me. And Kim will be with me."

"Mia... I am not asking you, I am telling you." Adam says sincerely. "I love you so much."

"I love you too." She says.

Just then Teddy came in.

"Hey Mia" he says.

"Hey" she says.

And that's how we spend the rest of the day. Just hanging out with each other.