Take me, I need you in my bloodstream

After one too many fumbles in the backseat of his car or a club closet, Daenerys plans a night of decadent indulgence.

This one is a modern AU! Still Jon and Dany, just in the modern day.
~*~

~*~

Setting the last of the cutlery down, Dany stepped back and admired the scene before her. Cozy, and, hopefully, romantic, she'd spent all of five minutes looking at recipes online before calling it a day and ordering takeout instead. She was not known for culinary genius, and she wanted him to stay, not spend the night in the bathroom because she misjudged that the chicken was cooked right. Jon didn't seem the type to bother about airs or graces. Fine dining or fancy food would make those beautiful eyes narrow as he looked for the nearest exit. She'd come to learn that he preferred the simpler things, preferring experiences more than things, and it only endeared her to him more. They'd texted constantly since meeting weeks ago. His last one told her he'd be there soon, but her silly heart skipped a beat as her phone lit up with a notification that someone was approaching the house. She was halfway down the hall before realizing she'd moved.

The addictive rush of new romance spread like a pretty poison through her veins, warming her through, and her stomach fluttered as she opened her door to find Jon on the other side. Fist raised, a nervous twitch in his jaw as she smiled softly and appraised him. He wore his hair down, lush curls framed his pretty face, and softened the harsh edges, taking years off him as his mouth crooked into the strange downturned smile she was collecting and hoarding like jewels. Black trousers covered his muscular legs, the white shirt under his leather jacket told her he'd made an effort for her, and any nerves she might've had dissipated at the realization. Date number five. Dinner and, hopefully, breakfast at her house. Date number four had consisted of a movie date in an empty theatre where she got on her knees during the boring part and all but sucked the soul clean out of his body.

He trembled for a solid ten minutes once she settled back in her seat, liquid between her thighs, and her nerves fired warning shots straight to her cunt as he growled a threat to pay her back in kind soon. Her skin felt too tight for her bones for hours after they left the cinema and made plans for another day. Date number three was a late-night drive where they ended up fucking in the back seat of his car, and both had bruises in strange places, thanks to how awkward it was to switch positions in such a cramped space. It was fast, full of anxiety they'd be caught, and when she realized she would do anything that man asked if he said with his hands. Their first two dates hadn't really been dates. The first was an unintentional moment of giddiness when their friends left them alone together. At first, he seemed aloof and standoffish, prickling at her pride as she tried and failed to drag words from his pretty mouth. His rough and low voice cut through to the heart of her whenever she heard it, and she could pick it out anywhere by date two.

They were flung together once more when she arrived at her usual gym after work, and he was already there, muscles straining, pale skin beaded with sweat as he went through his reps. Almost hypnotic in how he moved and caught her attention, unable to look away until someone asked her to get out of their way. She pretended not to see him; the earbuds in his ears told her he wanted to be left alone, but she kept one eye on him as she went through her warm-up. Stretching her muscles, twisting around to loosen her hips, and hitting play on her playlist once she was ready, she didn't notice him watching her until their eyes connected in the mirrored wall. One side of his mouth twitched into a smirk, and her fingers trembled as she paused her music and smiled at him. They'd spent hours pretending to work out, and he'd spoken more openly than he had before. Every word that left his accented tongue only sank her deeper into the mire of attraction, and she wanted to hear everything if it was said in his voice.