'Tis the damn season

When Jon refuses to tell Dany what he wants for Christmas, she gives him the one thing he says he'll always want. Her.
~*~

~*~

~*~

"No, he doesn't want anything. I begged him to tell me what he wanted, but he refused." Dany said as Missandei playfully rolled her eyes and placed the beautiful handmade leather wallet back on the table.

"Well, what did he say when you asked?" Missy wondered, amber eyes glinting with mirth at Dany's pout.

"He said, and I quote, if I can't have you, I don't want anything."

Missy's smile turned ophidian as Dany braced herself for whatever mad idea was about to leave her mouth.

"And why can't you give him exactly what he wants? You have the money and the time off. Plus, he gave you a key the last time you were there. It's perfect. It's him that has to work the next day. You could be his... stress relief."

Dany considered it. Her friend's sparkling gaze and waggling brows made her want to giggle like a child, but a frisson of excitement spread through her. They'd only seen each other two weeks before, but there were two weeks before Christmas, and the more she thought about it, the more she realized how perfect it would be.

"I can't show up empty-handed. I need to take something for Ghost, at least. He'll give me away otherwise." She said, panic flaring again as Jon Snow was impossible to buy for. The man didn't care about receiving gifts; they'd played this song and dance before, and while she had pleaded for him to give her something to work with, he didn't budge. While she could usually provide a list a mile long, he was happy with a cookie and a blowjob.

"Let's head to Madam Melisandre's! She'll have something you can wear for him to unwrap you!" Missy exclaimed, grabbing Dany's hand and hauling her out of the men's clothing store, sprinting toward the boutique as Dany struggled to keep pace with her friend.

"Missy! Slow down. Why lingerie?" Dany said, gasping as her friend tempered her pace for her shorter legs to keep up. She knew Jon didn't care what she wore and preferred her naked.

"Why not? It's a gift, isn't it? We'll get Ghost one of those doggie cupcakes or something. Get your credit card ready."

Dany knew there was no point arguing; Missy would do as she wanted, and Dany was secretly delighted she wouldn't have to wait until New Year to see Jon again. The scarlet-fronted lingerie store soon assaulted their eyes, and Missy pulled her through the gauzy maroon curtains in the open doorway. Thanks to all the scented candles lining the room, a spicy vanilla and musk scent lingered in the air. Silk, satin, organza, and lace in every color, design, and pattern one could ever need to lay before them like a cave of sinful treasure. Shades of red and black painted the walls and flooring. It wasn't long before she was shoved inside a changing cubicle being measured by an assistant before a montage of scandalous lingerie took place.