The blood in your veins, the sweat in your eyes are listening to me

A blindfold leads to a night of exquisite, delectable agony when he decides to teach her the virtues of patience. The prompt for this one was, edging! My fave. This one is all from Daenerys' POV.
~*~

~*~

~*~

With the closing of the door, Jon walked out of the bathroom, towel slung low over his hips, and she tracked a droplet of water as it traversed the hard lines and ridges of his honed body until it disappeared under the towel. His lovely eyes sparking hot as he let her stare. Playing coy, she put her back to him, but all pretense fast fell away, and with one touch, it was over for her as it always was with him. Electricity zipped through her nerves, and his arms wrapped around her from behind. One breath of his musky scent, and she wanted to turn around. He didn't let her, hands roaming over her flimsy silk robe, fingers toying with the knot holding it together, and she leaned into Jon's warmth, smiling, wriggling as he mouthed at her neck. His right hand dropped to her thigh, cool silk warming to her skin as he teased her, fingers trailing to the apex of her thighs and not touching her where she was fast overheating, body going fluid as she felt he was already hard.

Her skin tingled in a frenzy of static, his hands moving over her like a phantom touch and then changing directions, picking at the knot with terribly slow fingers as she wriggled her ass into his hard length. Heart rate elevating, mouth opening on a sigh, and tilting her head to give him more access to her neck, Dany followed his lead, patience held together by gossamer strands as the sash around her waist went loose. He slid his hands up her front, grabbing the edges of the robe, pulling them apart like petals to reveal her breasts to his starving touch, and sent a lick of flame down her abdomen, nipples caught between his fingers until she whined and they stiffened under his care.

Little whimpers trickled from her as his heavy hands settled on her shoulders, and he whirled her round, mouth latching onto hers. She clung to his back, hard muscle jumping under her palms as he grabbed handfuls of her ass and tugged her flush against him, rigid cock still hidden underneath the towel. Squirming in his hold, tongue chasing his and hands mapping any bare skin she could reach, she went loose and tense all at once as he shoved the robe down her shoulders, pulling the sash free to help it fall as she let him go long enough to let it slide down her arms to the floor. His clever fingers traveled around her hip, down down down, to dip into the cleft of her ass, reaching even lower to delve into her folds and growling possessively at finding her wet.

He freed her mouth, teasing the delicate skin of her throat, teeth scraping over her pulse and taking it into his mouth in a sucking bite, a strangled moan escaping her open mouth. The scintillating scratch of his freshly trimmed beard on her overheated skin stoked the embers of her ardor into leaping flame. She didn't realize he was holding onto the strip of silk until his hands cupped her breasts, mouth dragging down her neck and wrapping around her taut nipple, tongue swirling and gentle teeth making her whine and cling to him, knees turning to water as he studied her reactions. All she could do was feel as he masterfully played with her until her inner thighs were coated with her essence, and she thought she might be able to come from this alone.