You're the King, baby, I'm your Queen

Role play! Playing pretend at being King and Queen while spending the night in a castle. Masquerade ball, taunting, public oral sex, and fucking.

This was written as a dual POV. It switches from Dany to Jon and back to Dany. I have bolded their names when that happens!
~*~

~*~

~*~

Dany's heart fluttered as she set the book down. Warm and fuzzy-headed as she eyed Jon's pleasing form as he snoozed beside her. The howling wind battering the walls outside their castle chamber, draughty whistling slithered through the many cracks in the stone, and rain pattering off their window was the soundtrack to her lusty imaginings as she replayed the steamy scene over and over. A broody King and his wilful Queen finding time to divulge in the madness of the flesh while the world's fate hung in the balance. Humans were simple creatures. Fighting and fucking went hand in hand since the dawn of time. Her current setting, moody and quietly dramatic, like the man sleeping naked beside her, didn't help slow her buzzing mind down as she came to a decision.

Tomorrow night, the castle held a masquerade party for guests. Jon had griped about the suit she'd packed for him, but he shut his bristled mouth when she promised to repay him in the way he liked if he wore it. He scowled at the plain black mask she picked out, too, but agreed to don it if she promised to keep hers on when they got back to their room. It was a deal she was happy to make, and it would pay off for her in the end. She observed him as he dreamed, eyes flickering under paper-thin skin and mouth slightly parted, hand gripping her thigh even in his sleep. He wasn't aware yet, but tomorrow, he would have to woo a Queen, and she couldn't wait as she turned out the bedside light and settled down to snatch a few hours' rest before the flimsy winter sun came up.

The following morning broke grey and dreary. Condensation trickled down the window as she savored her morning coffee and listened to Jon getting ready to head out for a quick run. She smiled as he prowled through to the sitting room, tired eyes catching hers as his mouth turned up and he changed direction to kiss her cheek.

"What time does this – thing start?" He grumbled, stealing her uneaten bacon and chewing on it as she laughed at his disdain for anything formal.

"Eight. But I'll arrive at nine. You'll have to find me." She smirked, eyes twinkling with mischief as he darkened a shade.

His response to her silly idea had been more eager than she expected. Still, she suspected he only heard the words, "I might even bend the knee for you if you play the game well," that was enough for him to be on board. After kissing her softly, he left, and she shook her head at the thought of him running in the freezing rain. Her summer soul shivered just thinking about it. After that, the day was a blur of preparation. She spent most of it in the spa on the grounds, being primped and pampered until she glowed like a newborn star and half of her mass of silver hair was wound into a coronet of braids atop her head, the rest left down in luscious waves as the stylist spritzed it with setting spray and deemed her ready.