Wool to Brave the Seasons - Ending

Now that she knows he's been pining for her, Dany decides to shake Jon out of his black and white life, bringing in him into full technicolour. The smut that was promised!

Thank you so much to my dear friend AnastasiaBellerose for helping me figure out what a certain gift would be! I hope it's as funny as I think it is.

And I hope you had a very Merry Christmas!
~*~

~*~
"In from the snow, your touch brought forth an incandescent glow"
~*~

"What if it doesn't?"

"That's just as scary! But fine. It'll be your fault if I have to change my name and flee the country after I embarrass myself by throwing myself at him."

Missandei chuckled, "Please text me once you've settled it. This is very exciting for me. It's about time someone made you make a fool of yourself falling over them."

"You're evil. I hate you. I don't really, but you are on thin ice. Okay, I better go before he comes looking. I have to get through Christmas with him," Dany said, heart vibrating in her chest as she thought of walking back inside his house.

"Love you, too! Wait. Dany, just don't open -"

Dany growled in frustration as the line went dead. She scowled at her screen as the little bar showed her signal had dropped. One peek out her window told her the storm was whipping up again. Cursing her friend and herself, she scanned her room for something to take back. Grabbing the first thing that caught her eye, she left the drawing on her bed and steeled herself to face Jon.

It took another few minutes of silent pep talks and promising herself she'd simply get drunk if all went to hell in a handbasket. Her hands still shook as she hurried out of her home and back to Jon's, slipping inside as he exited his bedroom.

"That's not a hairdryer." He said flatly, head tilting to the side as he appraised her.

He looked at her hands and the lack of a hairdryer. She clutched a curling iron and wished she'd grabbed her hot air styling brush to cover her lie better, but it was too late now. Bravado, mixed with indifference, seemed the best approach. Wanting to observe him intently now she was aware and figured out the best way to broach the subject with him.

"I know. I changed my mind." Idiot. She was an absolute idiot, and she had the strangest thought that she should grab a shovel and start digging her way under the earth so she had a place to hide once this blew up in her face.

"And it's already in there," He hooked his thumb over his shoulder toward his room, and she internally blushed as he said, "If I've done anythin' to upset you, Daenerys, I'd rather know than be lied to."

Oh, there was genuine hurt in his eyes; a slight hint of amusement lined his mouth, and she didn't know whether to apologize and come clean or play dumb and see if she could shock anything out of him.

"Jon, you have done nothing to upset me. Quite the opposite. I needed to call my friend before she was too busy with dinner prep."

He crossed his arms and said, "And that required a lie? You ran out of here like something was chasing you."

Why wasn't he backing down? Did he know she knew? How could she know if he knew she knew? This would get very confusing, and her head already felt tied in knots, as he was too good at hiding his emotions.