Chapter One: Goodbye Wizards

Opheila looked at her parents in utter disbelief at their sheer audacity.

"Let me get this straight.......you want me......the child you have neglected since I was almost two. To die to save you all?"

Her Slytherin mind was working a mile a second as the nodded their heads like it was the simplest thing in the world but they slowly stop as they realise that she was not happy about this and that she will not be doing that willingly.

"You have to understand Opheila. it's for the greater good."

Lily said this like it was the only reason she needed to sacrifice her child.

"You can take your greater good and shove up your arse."

Opheila replied, "Have enough of this nightmare of a family, every since that Samhain night they had gone from what little she could remember a living family and slowly turning into selfish people."
They wanted her to fight Voldemort, then sacrifice her magic to her brother for 'his protection', and if added salt to the wound, they wanted me to marry one of the Weasley boys and the worst one.

Opheila stood up and left the room to the flu network across the hall. She refused to stay any longer so they could not trap her.
Her personal house elf brought her things that she shrunk and attached her bracelet and left as she knew Flower would follow her were ever she went, she came out at the leaky couldern and then she stormed out of the pub to Gringotts bank, she bowed her head to the goblins as she entered which they returned we a small smile.
Opheila Potter always had a way with creatures and respected them in their territories when she approached the teller she waiting till he was available.
After about ten minutes of waiting, he finished and looked.

"May I help you?"

"May your Gold Overflow, I would like to empty my trust vault and declare myself emancipated."

The goblin turned wide eye by nodding his head and taking her to the Potter Account managers office.
Once they arrived, they walked into a room covered in gold, silver, and red. It was tasteful done unlike the Gordy colour scheme at Potter Manor.

"Hello, Heir Potter. How may I help you?"

"I would like to emancipate myself from my 'family' and take everything i am entitled too then leave and never come back."

That seemed to shock Silverclaw, but he also expected it at the same time. She was never treated well, and her vault was half the size it should be.

"What has brought this along, Heir Potter?"

Opheila took a deep breath thrn told him everything that had happened and what she had learned then about what her family planned to do with her and did not care if she was willing or not.
That set the goblin on edge because he had no idea that humans could be that disgusting and now he knew why James Potter had asked him those questions a month ago, he wanted to remove his daughter from her heirship and have his son as Lord Potter.
He grabbed a piece of parchment and the ritual dagger before handing them to her.

"Five drops of blood on the paper, and we will see all you are entitled to."

Opheila felt relieved that the goblin was helping, she had no real friends at Hogwarts or anywhere really and had nothing left to loose at this point, she took the dagger and checked that the blood would not be used against her before letting it drop of the page.
Once she handed it to the goblin, he seemed very interested in her results before the rage near the end, and she knew something had been done to her.