Chapter Three: First Mate (M)

There will be Mature scene in this Chapter.
*************************************************************************

Axel had never felt so great, he had been courting Opheila for over a moon now and knew that it wouldn't be long for her to accept him as her mate.
He would setting nothing less then her first mate, she was a true treasure for him, her kindness, loyalty, bravery, compassion, cunning and Ambition knew no bounds and he wanted to support her and grow with her.
She told him more about her people and her world then about the dangers she would face and believed that either the beast god or another deity sent her here and he was forever thankful for it because now after all this time waiting his perfect mate was here.
He was also informed that her estrous came once a month instead of once a year and he knew he would have to share her because no matter how powerful she was, she would not be able to defeat a beastmen without her magic.

He had learned the small creatures that lived with her were called House elfs and it took him a while to get used to them but once they got over his growls it seemed to work out and were not bothered by his power as they insisted their mistress was stronger but he was not concerned with that because he was thankful to have a mate that could protect herself till he could get to her.
He was learning her language so he could read her books over the past moon and knew she would be a great mother to his clutch and he could not wait.

Opheila had grown closer to Axel and was thrilled to find him the strong silent type but he was loyal, brave, caring and a nurturing soul that loved to spend time with her it seemed.
It brought over what they called emeralds and explained what they were and there purpose, she have been using a few to experiment to making it into a drink and seeing it effects so to lesson poor beastmen dying for it.
She also made sure that the whole island was protected to mermen as they have the habit of kidnapping woman according to Axel, he said that the clanless ones were either pretty good or rootless.
He explained ferals and she explained that she could talk to snakes so since now knew snake beastmen existed then she wanted one but was happy to wait so they could find one they both approved off, he informed her that females generally never ask for a males opinion of who they took in the family but informed him that she would be different as she did not want anyone to be unhappy.
Her house elfs informed her of the main Beast city then the next largest city was Flame city with all those poor females being forced, then largest Village Camal Hump Valley and followed by smaller villages and another set of islands before another continent further out.
Opheila was informed that a trading party would be arriving at one of the coastal villages in a month and she wanted to see what it was all about, she told Axel and he agreed but she could seethe jaw locking and knew he would not be comfortable till he had claimed me as his but Opheila needed to talk to Axel about something be she committed to this as it would be for life and she needed him to be positive, she walked into the living room and saw Axel relaxing back reading a book with the utmost intensity and smiled at it before clearing her throat which caught his attention.

"My Eila"

He said it with devotion that Opheila almost held her heart and fainted but like the Slytherin she was she held it in.

"I wish to speak with you Axel"

She said this with seriousness that he put the book down and look at her with his full attention.

"I wish to accept you as my mate but I wish to wait to have childern for at least a year.....is that acceptable to you?"

Axel seemed thrilled to Opheila as he started to nod then left the couch before pulling her on to his body and kissing her which made her go weak knee.
After pulling back Axel growled in lust look at her and she whispered the contraception spell before he lifted her up and sprinted to the Master bedroom.

Once they were in the room, he shut the door then gently put her down on the floor.
Opheila looked at this amazing beastman in front of her with desire the unclipped her dress at the shoulder letting it flow down her body.

Axel looked at his mate with awe at her body, she was perfect.
Wide hips, large breasts and large thighs, her flower was calling to him with her arousal.
He ripped off his trousers that Opheila gave him with her looking at his cock with wide eye shock and all he could do was smirk before picking her up as she wrapped her legs around his waist.

"You're Mine."

He growled out before kissing her again and started to rub his cock along her flower causing her to moan and get wetter, he growled again from the session and just as she was about to fall, he pulled back causing her to whimper, he moved his hand between them then dipped his thick finger into her flower drawing a groan from her, he noticed how wet and tight she was then added a second finger with his thumb slowly rubbing her pearl causing her to whimper at him which he drowned in a kiss.
He started to thrust his fingers fast with his thumb rubbing her pearl then she climaxed with a shout, he kept up his pace causing her to squirm before he pulled his fingers out and his cock head with was purple and angry pushed past her lips, he had to fight not to thrust all the way in at once because she felt so perfect to him, so wet and warm but he kept pushing forward slowly, she moaned then groaned in delight as he steadily started to fuck her then he came to some resistance before surging forward past her barrier.
She had told him about it so he wouldn't be caught unaware and was thrilled to be her first, once she had adjusted, he started to go fast, slamming into her, hitting her g-spot with every thrust drawing yells and moans from her making her climax again and again but one caused her to squirt all over him and drew his climax from him as he filled her up with his seed.
He knew that in a year, he would fuck his child into his mate and would not let her leave the bed till she was pregnant but for now he would enjoy his mate without the worry of little ones running around.

He reluctantly pulled out of her causing them both to groan but he saw a blur dragon mark looking back at him over left breast with its head in her heart, he was thrilled that he was near her heart.
He started to get hard and saw his mate smiling while starring up, he pulled out the small of emeralds in her bedside table and put one in her mouth before she could protest because he intended to have her all night tonight and would not stop till morning.
When she turned on her side to face him, he layed down, pulled her close thrn lifted up her leg before thrusting into her and putting her leg on his hip as she moaned his name and he started to slowly thrust in and out of her.

"Axel"

"I love you Eila, when your ready....I'll  fuck my clutch into you. We can have our own young."

He kept a steady pace and she cried his name like a prayer and he loved every moment of it.
By the time he was done, Opheila was a very satisfied mess on the bed and Axel could not help but be smug that he had covered his mate inside and out.
He got a cloth and water from the kitchen and cleaned her up but knew she would want a shower when she woke, he put another emerald in her mouth and joined his wonderful mate in sleep.