Chapter Two: Axel

Opheila landed in the ground with a groan because that was probably worse than the first time she apparated, but this felt longer and more dangerous.
She groaned again as she sat up, trying to get her barings and notice that she was in a large green forest that looked almost prehistoric in nature.
She looked around unsure of were she was but she definitely knew she was not in Britain anymore, she saw Flower doing the same as her then decided to search for a main hub of magic then found it was not like she was used to, it was more wild here and at least that she knew no wizards or witch's but there seemed to be other beings.

Opheila looked at flower with a look of concern.

"Are you well, Flower?"

"Yes, Miss, just a little readjustment to the new magic here."

"Me too. Let us explore a little"

Flower nodded and followed her mistress because she knew they would protect each other if need be but her mistress was the strongest with she had ever met and thst was with most of her core bond but now it was all free she was even stronger.
They walked around for a while before Opheila had enough, got her broom and took to the air, she saw they were in a island and saw much larger Isle or continent further out but she saw a large hill or smaller mountain on the island and would make a home from that or on it.
She flew down, and when she landed, Flower looked at her.

"We seem to be on a rather large island with a larger continent over that way, we shall head to the mountain and build a home there before we explore more of this place but I have a suspicion we are not on our world or maybe universe anymore."

Flower seemed to be in shock before she closed her eyes, and over several pops seemed to come in being, Opheila saw house elfs all looking poorly dressed, and they looked at me in awe.

"We are free from those nasty wizards. Help me serve my lady in this new world."

"Only if you are willing."

I add for good measure, I may be a Slytherin but I would not suffer any from abuse but the resounding agreement helped ease my anxiety a little but it was nice to know that Flower had friends and maybe a family a little later on.

Flower took my hand and we popped to the mountain with a snap of her fingers, I saw several entrances then one larger entrance higher up, they all went to check and saw two of the high caves had treasures which we ignored,we saw that someone or something was living here so we left to further around the mountain and found another entrance with a hot spring.

Opheila pulled out her wand and then focused her magic into turning the surrounding rock into a comfortable home with fireplaces, bedding, and baths, but the whole place was warmed by the hot spring.
Then she turned to the surrounding area and made room for her plants to grow as she would need them for potions with a protection spell around the area.
She walked into the house once it was done and smiled with her accomplishment before pulling out a few charms in her bracelet and enlarging them, then giving them to the house elfs to put around the house.

Opheila felt happy that she was free. She was concerned about who or why she was pulled here, but if it got her away from a meddling Dumbledore, she would take it.

Over the other side of the island in the water, a large beast broke through the water with a large amount of fish in his jaws, then flew into the air.
He swallowed in one go before flying back to his territory when he smelt something. It was the enchanting smell.
He knew in that moment it was an unmated female, but she was on his island.
He had managed to keep everyone away for over a thousand years and now someone was here, he had long given up on having a female and he did not think she would be any different from the rest of the selfish and horrid femalesof this world.