Chapter Seven: CHV & Beast City

Opheila was thrilled she managed to charm herself to the limit to make it more comfortable, she doesn't know how she managed to keep her self covered for the last three almost four weeks.
They had been going through some hills, and then Winston roars and Opheila saw a village come into view. The party seemed more energetic as they got closer.
Once they arrived, she could hear all the males talking about all the females in the village, they were thrilled and looked at Opheila but saw she was mated to Axel and Winston, they were all to scared of them to approach her apart from one a stripless male, he was very handsome in Opheila opinion, he was a soft kind of handsome then he was introduced as the healer.
Opheila decided she wanted to talk to him and expressed it to her mates that she wanted to swap knowledge, which they agreed to.

Later that night, they went to the healers hut after they knocked and opened the door to reveal a shocked healer.

Harvey had another rough day, he kept thinking about Bai Qingqing,he thought she was beautiful but she seemed painfully naive and it was concerning hen she got herself kidnapped by a feral which now had many guards from leopard Palace looking for her with Prince Parker.
Then a salt convoy diverted to his village due to a Scorpion attack, he saw them come in and saw that the two most powerful males were mated to the same female but the most interesting hint about her is thst he could feel the power coming off her, she had her head and face covered but he could tell she would be beautiful and she smelled a lot better then Bai.
Later that night, he heard a knock, and when he opened the door, the female with her powerful males was at his door.

"May I come in?"

She smiled at him, and he felt the air leave him with her soft yet firm voice.

"Of course."

Harvey stepped to the side to allow her in with her mate with blue hair waiting by the door and Winston coming in with her.
She turned to her mate taking off her head cover and her shaul for her  face thrn turned to Harvey, he was in shock because she was enchanting, her warm brown almost black hair, soft skin, pink pouting lips and deep green eyes.
She was the most beautiful female he had ever seen, she was even more beautiful than Bai, she was like a goddess in mortal form, he had to force his brain to think to respond to her.

"I am sorry, could you repeat that?"

Opheila could not help but give him a smile, which seemed to daze him further.
She could see Winston smirk at Harvey and snorted at him which caused him to smile at her before she was paying attention to the healer again who seemed to be coming out of his daze then looked at her with a shy smile.

"I would like to talk to you about your healing methods."

Opheila saw the change in an instant, and they spent the next few hours talking about different methods of healer and introducing hygiene to this pre historic society and reducing death by infection.
By the time they left Harvey's home, she felt happy to know more about the plants as she talked to Winston and Axel about it as they looked on with love but listened intently.
Harvey had a smile on his face because he had never met such an engaging woman who wanted to know more about him and his profession, even Bai just wanted the medicine but Opheila did not she just wanted to talk and learn more thrn offered him advice on how he could improve his knowledge and ability in the future.
He knew at that moment that he wanted to be close to her and would make his way to beast city in a week or two to see her as she said they were going to travel a bit and not stay permanently.

*Camel Hump Valley-Next Day*

Opheila woke up the next morning between her mates with a smile on her face as she laid on her back and looked at them both, she then moved to kiss boh on the lips before slipping out of bed and moved to the toilet then had a shower with her coconut shampoo and conditioner.
Once she was done, she went to the bedroom and her mates stirring awake she cast a small spell to dry her hair and style it as she chose a deep green satin dress with open sleeves and a deep neckline on her chest to show off her marks but it also had long slits for her skirt to show off her legs with matching flat shoes.
She also decided to wear a green head shaul to cover her hair and a light face covering as well.

Once she was done and joined her mates who were looking at her with lust.

"Do you like it?"

"Yes."

They both replied to her with a growl but helped themselves back as they did not want to ruin what she had done.

"We shall arrive at Beast City just after mid-day."

Winston said, and we all nodded in acknowledgement and left the tent before Opheila put it away in her expandable purse.

Just after mid-day they arrived at the city with a roar from Winston, they city gates opened up, Opheila was on Winston back with Axel walking beside them, Opheila was fascinated by the large castle that was here, they obviously did not know how to make this all anymore so something happened to draw them back but it also helped Opheila plan on what to build on the island, she did not want anyone she did bring to be uncomfortable and did not want to be uncomfortable herself.
Opheila noticed many beastmen looked at her and the other females in the convoy wanting to get their attention then she noticed an asian girl in the crowd with a tall slender man with red hair and from what she could sense was a snake, she wondered if he was willing to converse with her and what she could only describe as a pouting petulant boy leopard next to them trying to get her attention.
Opheila looked somewhere else before catching any of their eyes and noticed a dias with four rather tall men, all older.
One was slim with leopard ears, and she guessed this was the leopard king. Then, next to him was Winston, brother, the tiger king.
Next was the wolf king and the last was the ape king, he was meant to be the bad one according to Winston and she had to admit that he was broad in thr shoulders but had a slim waist, she looked to the guards but one caught her eye, he was tall, well built and had two marks on his face,he had wolf ears and tale, he seemed to have sensed her because he look directly at Opheila and she suddenly felt a blush in her cheeks and was thankful it was covered.

Shuu was making sure the other beastmen controlled themselves when he noticed a female on Winston back, she had her head covered but from he could tell she was very happy there then he saw he mark and knew that she was now Winston mate then he noticed the other male next to her and he had no markings but he could feel the power coming from him and suprisely the female as well.
Then he felt her stare and looked at her, he was captivated by her emerald green eyes and noticed a slight blush, he held back a smirk because he knew this was the one for him, he now has chosen a female and would get Bart off his back to try again with Rosa, the girl was lovely in private but a raging bitch to everyone outside that, mates included.

When the ape king started to talk and offered a competition for the females to notice them and being with the chance to court them but Winstons female whispered to her mates and the three of them left with a quick good bye but she looked at him one more time and Shuu knew she was at least interested in him.
He would bring food to her bonfire tonight and hope she accepted.

************************************************************************

Hello, everyone.

Thank you for reading my story. How are you finding it?

What do you think of the mate choices so far? Are there any you would really want?

Please let me know.

Alonzi!!!