Chapter Ten: Back Home

James and Lily Potter always considered themselves good parents. They believed they knew best.
They had tried to get their daughter a resort, which she refused instead of Gryffindor like the family she went to Slytherin and was proud of that fact.
They tried to make sure she was friends with the right people but shunned anyone they introduced her to.
And now the married they tried to do for her own good was denied as she no longer existed and was not part of the Potter family.

She had disowned them from other families they were unaware they were a part of and had taken all the family books and items from the vault and homes, then sold all the properties to Gringotts bank, including Hogwarts.
The goblins took great pleasure informing them that Hogwarts was now their property as the Heir had sold them 3/4th of the school, and they had fired Dumbledore the day they informed everyone
It turned out that she was the one who defeated Voldemort, not her brother, and was happy to leave them to rot like they all did with her.
She had made sure that every media outlet in the magical WORLD not just Britain recieved a care package stating what they had done to her, what Dumbledore had done and how he was the one that created not one but TWO dark lords and was in the process of creating another, the murders he organised and the money he has stolen.

There was currently a warrant out for their arrests and for trying to make a slave contract, which was illegal worldwide for said daughter had landed them in hot water.
They were staying in a house that was owned by the Dumbledore family as every Black and Potter property was repossessed by the Goblins after she sold them all.

"We need to find her to undo this."

Lily said, annoyed that her own daughter would do this to her.
James sighed because they deserved this, he allowed his own prejudice to get in the way, he was the fucking adult not a child anymore and he pushed his little girl away and now she has made a very public 'Fuck You' and taking nearly everything they had.
His son was nodding along with his mother, as was his friends Hermione and Ron.
What possessed him to do a contract for Ron was that he was the worst of the bunch the twins were a much better idea, even the oldest Weasleys.

"I have tried different spells, but she has vanished."

"What do you mean she has vanished?"

Molly said in her annoying, shrieking voice that man James shivered, but Dumbledore seemed to be immune to it.

"She had vanished. She is gone. All I can tell you is that she is alive, but she is not anywhere I can reach her."

"Mum, do I still have to marry here?"

Ron asked, scrunching his nose like it was disgusting, and James had to clench his fists at that. His daughter was a beautiful girl, and any man would be lucky to have here so he answered before Molly could.

"Thank the gods, no, I would not want you as a son in law."

Lily looked at James in shock, he had never spoken out before, Sirus and Remus looked at James in relief as they could not keep going on like this, it hurt them to hurt Opheila so much but it was the best way to protecting her from others.

"What are you on about James?"

"I am sick of this, I have just realised how shitty a father I am. My daughter was perfect the way she was, and I tried to force her change because of you lot.
Enough now, I am sick of it."

James left and went to Gringotts, he talked to his account manager about what happened then got tested and was shocked to find out that he had been controlled for YEARS by Lily and Dumbledore, he had been a fool not listening to his parents.
He had charms telling him to basically abuse or ignore his daughter, the first Potter girl in over five hundred years, who only made his rage increase at them.
He left to find Ameila Bones head of the DMLE. He was allowed to be arrested, then showed her the test results, and took Veritaserum for truthful results.
He told them the area the house they were was out as it was under a charm to keep it secret but he informed them of three people who might be the secret keeper as he could not tell them.
It was about three hours later Ameila came in with Harry, James got him tested and then explained to him what was going in and what happened to his sister was wrong then about how his friends are being paid to be his friends then showing him proof.

Harry was devastated that he felt like his life was a lie, he never understood why he was so cruel to his sister but Ron and Hermione did not help the matter and now he knew they were doing it on purpose and now he might never get to apologise to her and try to make it up to her.

The Potter men and the other maunders were devastated at not finding her they looked for a few months and found nothing. They performed some spells to show she was alive but not where.
Dumbledore, Lily, Molly, Ron, and Hermione were sent to Askaban for what they had done and the full truth exposed to the world.
They did not give up on finding Opheila, hoping one day she would listen to what thrley had to say, but for now, James was restricted to Europe because he was still an accomplices even an unwilling one.
Sirus and Remus searched for her outside of that, it was in an old Aztec temple that they found text referring to females being taken to a different world were they help the mostly male population to repopulate and that the males changed into animals.
They took pictures of this and copied it before returning to James and zharry and informing them of what they had found.

"So you're saying my daughter might be one of these women?"

"It's the only explanation I have for you, James. we know she is alive, but she is not here on this planet or even realm."

"So.......my daughter.........my baby girl.............Will be with multiple men.........thats what your saying?"

"Yes."

Sirus just ripped the plaster off as he thought it best, but Remus just winced at it, Harry was not doing much better.

"Is there any way to bring her home?"

"I do not think so, not without the beast god interference."

"Shit."

"What if we go there?"

Harry said shyly, but they all heard him, but it was something to consider.

"If this beast god is real, he might not let four males go only added to the worlds issues."

"What if we get four women to go with us? Four willing women want to leave this world behind and start anew with the possibility of having many men if they wish it?"

Sirus said to them, which made them think.....maybe they could do it, Sirus and Remus were together anyway and would not go for any woman, sorrythat would not be an issue.
So they began to plan and would find the resources and woman to join Opheila in her new world.