three.

Naeun walked into her house to see the house trashed, having a disgusted look, she walked towards her roomate's room. She opened it to hear someone moaning In the room, with a sigh she opened the room to see her roommate grinding on another guy.

She cleared her throat, making the attention go on her. The guy ran out of the room, leaving a Jia who was only in her shirt and underwear. "What about Sanghyun?" She asked while Jia was wearing her pants "I need his money Na, I don't like him" she said while Naeun pressed her lips in a thin line and nodded "yep" she said.

"Dinner's in the fridge, heat it up. I have a date to go to" she said before leaving. Naeun sighed before sending her off. She went and sat on the couch to see a red bra in the crack, she frowned at the side before immediately getting off the couch. "I just gave it for cleaning three days ago. They said this was gonna last me a month" she whined before calling the cleaners

Naeun's phone rang, answering it without looking. "Hello?" She answered while the person just sighed "get ready, there's a buisness dinner" the person who seemed to be Mingxia said from the other line. Naeun, still upset with her mother didn't respond. "I've sent the dress, come in ten" she said before hanging up.

She sighed before getting the dress her dear mother had ordered for her, getting home to see her phone ringing, she picked it up to hear a gentle voice which made her smile

"Hello?" She said while the other line scoffed "Yah, Lee Naeun. Can't you pick up your phone?" he nagged while she smiled "I was away to get my dress for the party. You need anything?" She asked while he just replied with an 'oh' "What's the colour of your dress? We have to match" he said while she hummed "It won't be a secret if I tell you. Hint it's not my favourite colour" she said while he whined "can't you say it?" Which made her chuckle "can't do, Kim. Bye" she said before hanging up.

She sighed while looking at th dress before putting it on and styling her hair. She walked down to see a familiar car parked outside her apartment, squinting her eyes she sighed when she saw the person, Kim Gyuvin. He looked at her and smiled "Get in loser, we're going shopping" he said in a sassy manner.

Reaching the place, Gyuvin opened the door for Naeun. Naeun's royal blue dress matched with his royal blue tie. She took his hand that he had offered "well that's a lot of cameras" she muttered while he smiled before taking her hand in his and looking into her eyes with those lovestruck eyes "it's fine, I'm here" he reassured her.

She didn't know why but he made her feel so safe.
She looked at him who smiled for the cameras, still holding her hand in his. She looked at him before smiling and looking at the people again.

They went inside and Gyuvin turned to her, tucking her hair nearly "You did really good for your shaky hands" he teased while she just rolled her eyes playfully "I was just nervous" she said while he smiled "I know" he said softly "And yet you did really good, girlfriend" she chuckled "thank you, boyfriend" she responded "I'm surprised you remember my non favourite colour"

He smirked and tossed his imaginary long hair behind his back "I remember things from elders,kids and beauties" he said while she smiled "I guess I land in one of the category then" she said, thinking he'd say beauty "Yeah, the kids section" he teased which made her whine "I'm eighteen" she argued while he shrugged "and I'm twenty two" he said with a smirk

🎀

Naeun entered in to see people looking at them with either warm smiles or cold glares which made her palms sweaty. Gyuvin looked over to see Naeun grabbing onto his hands and looking like a virgin ghost, he chuckled before leaning over "Angel, your hands are wet" he whispered which made her look down in embarrassment "No shit, I'm sweating balls" she replied