Eight.

Gyuvin walked inside the school, his dark aura scared the people. His face was charming yet cold. He did not care about anyone at all. That's how he was to them.
He walked over to Ricky and Hao who stood there, talking "hey" Hao greeted while Gyuvin greeted the guy back. "Has Naeun came yet?" He asked before looking around, Ricky laughed sarcastically before replying "Your girlfriend is probably sleeping at home right now" he said while Gyuvin just watched his phone while the other two talked.

Naeun walked in with a smile, talking to Haneul. The students greeted her while she greeted them back. Being the biggest sponsor of the school, Naeun did have her privileges. She walked over to the guys, looking at one in particular. He smiled brightly at her, his perfect teeth shining brightly as his eyes creased.

She stood next to him before they continued talking until the bell rang. Class went really fast for Naeun, she ofcourse had to pee really hard so she ran off as fast as she could to the bathroom while Gyuvin just reassured her he'd take her bag to the cafeteria.
Packing his stuff, he saw a figure approach him.

"Gyuvin." Hanbin called which made the boy stop and look back at the girl with a stern gaze, the one gaze he gave everyone. "I don't know what's happening but Naeun... She's a really good person. I mean it like she'd give up a huge thing in her life for someone else" He said to which Gyuvin clicked his tongue "You want me to stay away from her" he said which made Hanbin widen her eyes "No, that's not that I mean. But just, please don't let her be in that state" he said before he left, making him lost in a trail of thoughts.

Gyuvin walked slowly, thoughts about her clearly in his head. Was he doing good? What will happen to her after this? He hated himself for doing this but he didn't have a choice, he couldn't go against Kim Yohan. Well not right now, he can't.

We looked around to see Naeun sitting there. His heart ached at her smile, why was it her? He sat next to her, the guilt eating him up as he sat there. Haneul and Hao left for a date, Hanbin was abroad so they were sitting with Gunwook, Yujin and Ricky.

He looked at them all talking but his eyes landed on someone special, her. Her head was down as she closed her eyes, three hours of sleep catching upto her. She heard the loud bickering of Gunwook and Yujin discussing about how aliens do not exist. She looked at them and silently said "I believe they exist" which made Gunwook high five Naeun who just lazily raised her hands up before continuing to rest as the guys started another debate while Ricky was looking in the mirror. He facepalmed himself mentally at the kind of friends he has.

Light movement got Naeun's attention, Gyuvin, who was talking to Ricky about the new bike that came out while he twirled her blonde locks in his long and slender fingers. She smiled before closing her eyes again, but she did not know is that the guy beside her also softly smiled at the girl, his lovestruck gaze stuck on her as she closed her eyes and rested.

_-+(#)+-_

Gyuvin walked with Ricky, talking about different things when he heard someone from behind him.

"Have you seen Lee Naeun?"

"The blonde rich kid?"

"Yeah her, she's cute"

"Her body is hot tho"

"She'd be such a freak haha"

"I know right hahahaha"

Gyuvin felt blood rush to his fist as he punched the guy in his face, pinning him to the wall while the other one ran away. Not before ricky could punch him and take his ID to report him. Gyuvin's eyes were black as he continued punching the guy, people came upto them as they watched them fight (more like watch Gyuvin kick ass). The guy, angered, kicked Gyuvin before punching him which resulted in the guy getting beaten up worse (as he should)