five.

"Last week has been crazy" Naeun said before going inside alongside Haneul "I've been to too many parties for my own good" Haneul said which made Naeun agree "I've ran away from more parties than ever" she muttered out which made Haneul laugh at her bestfriend.

The chatted for a long time while before seeing someone walk upto them "Hey baby" someone said which made Naeun and Haneul cringe so hard Naeun had goosebumps "Uh, hi?" Haneul said which made Daniel look at her up and down with disgust before turning to Naeun with a smile "How was your day, my sugarplum" he asked which made her sarcastically smile "It was good until I saw you so go back to your cult, Daniel"

She said before walking forward. Naeun looked at her watch to see that it was time, saying her curses, both of them decided to rush to the class. "Yo what class is it?" Naeun asked while Haneul shrugged "Maths" she answered while Naeun groaned "I hate that woman I sweat to God" which made Haneul chuckle at her bestfriend "As if she's better than Miss Kang"

Naeun looked at her with a look as if a squirrel just gave birth infront of her "With all offense, it's not my fault you're not good at History" Naeun exclaimed while Haneul gasped offended "Hey! It's not my fault Miss Kang gives us to write long ass paragraphs which need to be completed in a day with wierd ass topics like her dogs dying and we have to write the history of literal rabies" Haneul ranted while Naeun nodded, not understanding a word yet still supportive.

Naeun sat down in her seat, taking down the notes before the the headmaster came in, making everyone stand up. "Please sit down" he said as he brought a guy in who looked down, not saying a word "He will be your classmate, take care of him" the headmaster said before making the guy introduce himself.

Naeun looked at the guy, that light blonde hair reminded her of someone when she suddenly felt someone poke her, making her wake up from her trance and lean back "What?" She asked while Haneul just asked "Yo, isn't that your boyfriend" which made Naeun shrug in response before sitting back up and reading the book instead of focusing on that.

But only if she knew the words that would've came out of the newbie's mouth who bowed respectfully "I'm Kim Gyuvin" he said which made her freeze. She looked at him only for them to lock their eyes, making Gyuvin secretly give her a small smile.
Miss Min looked at Gyuvin with a smile "Go sit beside Naeun, I'm sure she'll help you with everything as a class representative" which made Gyuvin nod and go to Naeun's seat.

The class started and the two hadn't conversed one bit. Naeun with her sweaty palms wanted to talk to her seatmate but didn't know how, she turned towards him "Psst! Psst!" She said which made him look at her and humm curiously "Why you in my school?" She whisper shouted which made him shrug "Blame my dad not me" he said which made her sigh as she shake her head before she focused on her notes again.

The class has ended, Haneul left, following Hanbin while leaving the younger with Gyuvin who was packing his bags very very slowly. After packing up, Gyuvin looked over at Naeun before he held out a hand waiting for hers "Let's go?" He said which made her nod with a smile while putting her hands in his. They were so perfect together, she was always there for him and so was he got her safe to say, she was his missing piece.

Naeun looked down, feeling the stares on her as her grip on his hand tightened which made him feel her current state. She almost pissed her pants. They walked inside to see people gossip all around them, there were things that were ridiculous.

"Oh my God, are they together?"

"Probably"

"I don't know which one to be jealous of"

'Both"

"So they all are f4!"

"This is gonna be such a huge topic tomorrow"