four.

Naeun groaned as she felt the biggest headache, muttering curses at herself for drinking too much.
She looked around to see if her phone was there only to see she was in someone else's room. She yawned and closed her eyes again "oh" she said nonchalantly

Her eyes suddenly widened "OH" she exclaimed before getting up "where the hell am I?" She said before getting up and looking in the mirror. There stood a whole different Naeun from the one you'd usually see, her hair was pointing north while she was dressed in comfy pjs.

Looking even more confused, she looked around to see her phone on the nightstand. Opening it just to off it immediately later.

There was a picture of Naeun and Gyuvin, Naeun who was hugging him while the other just glared at her a bit. As it seemed, Naeun may have gotten a little too tipsy for her own good and convinced all the friends to go outside at the garden with three bottles of champagne and played champagne pong.

She walked downstairs to see a guy cooking bacon.
Her eyebrows furrowed even more, she poked the guy with a confused expression. The guy looked at her and sassily looked up and down "Morning?" He asked while she turned away "Morning Rick" she answered before looking back "Do you know where Gyuvin is?"

He smiled "He went to the store to buy some hangover drink because you, Yujin and Gunwook drank a bottle of champagne each" he answered while she groaned "Thank God I wasn't the only one" she muttered which made him laugh "Dude, your team lost approximately 9/10 matches" he teased while she groaned even louder

The door clicked which made Naeun's head turn faster than a sports car driving 500mph an hour. She saw Gyuvin walking in with a plastic bag, he smiled as their eyes met "Hey Angel" he said softly while she yawned "hi" she replied before sitting straight.

He stood next to her on the kichen, giving her a bottle which seemed to be the hangover drink. He tapped her shoulder "Drink this" he instructed while she shook her head she shook her head  in a disgusted manner which made him look at her "I'll call Jiwoong hyung then" he warned while she pouted, her cheeks puffed out "I'm calling him"

Jiwoong came out of nowhere, sighing like he was a single father and his daughter didn't wanna eat her veggies. "Naeun, drink it" he said in a stern yet sweet tone while the younger just shook her head more "Naeun, you have to drink it. You're gonna have bad headaches, probably worse than now" he explained while they younger one seemed not convinced, playing with the bottle. Jiwoong sighed but then Gyuvin came into action, using the trick Yujin taught him a moment ago "How about we go get donuts if you drink this?" He said which made her drink it in the bat of an eye.

Jiwoong stood speechless "All of that for nothing" he exclaimed before laying his head on the kitchen island while Yujin just rubbed his back "Don't worry hyung, you got me to drink it. Even tho you failed on Naeun's and Gunwook's" he said while the older hugged him, ruffling his hair "You're my favourite child" he said which made Naeun yell from a distance "Hey no fair!" She said which made them all laugh "You're both my favourites" he said while the girl squinted her eyes before walking away, following Gyuvin to buy her precious donuts.

They both sat in the car, Gyuvin smiling at his supposedly girlfriend who was with her dozen donuts and contently singing cotton eyed Joe while taking a bite, eyes sparkling brighter than ever. "This is heavenly,dude" she said with her eyes widened which made him smile "I'm happy you think they're good" he said while she smiled before focusing on her food again

"I'll save you the mango ones because you like mangoes" she said which unknowingly brought a smile to his face at the thought of her remembering his favourite fruit. The ride was fun, they keep laughing as Naeun talking about the drama and Gyuvin joining in, they made a perfect team. The rest of the ride brought them closer, both being fans of treasure decided to jam out to Jikjin because the song is iconic.