Seven.

"I can't believe I'm here. It's pathetic" Naeun complained, wearing her off white tweed dress with her glasses and chanel handbag and ofcourse her cheeseburger which she bought from the local convince store which was her favourite part of the morning.

Hanbin chuckled in his seat, drinking his Oreo milkshake in his blue suit, looking as dashing as ever as he drove the car. Haneul sat in the back, also wearing a black dress with her Vivienne Westwood bag and her breakfast pancakes as Naeun complained. Haneul stuffed some pancakes in Naeun's mouth "Sush that damn mouth. We're doing this for Ahyeon" Haneul said, too seriously as if she was a patriotic leader instead of sitting in a car and eating her 5 dollar pancakes.

They all sat there, rocking out to nct and Naeun singing or mumbling gibberish. They reached the school to see the principal who stood there with a really wide smile, Naeun sipped Hanbin's drink while Haneul looked at the man from inside "dude's got a big ass mouth" Hanbin said with his mouth wide "Could fit my first in there" Haneul said while looking at her fist "He's shack without the height" Naeun said which made them all laugh.

"Let's go boys, we've got revenge to take"

"I'm a girl"

".....Really?"

"I'd have to agree with Haneul"

"...tch assholes"

They went in, faking a smile as they greeted the principal "Hello" he said cheerfully before looking at Naeun "Naeun si, I've been a fan of Miss Mingxia's art. I would like it if we could take a picture" he said before pulling out his phone, Naeun trying her hardest not to look at it and Hite her face as her friends snickered. He smiled at her "If it isn't much I'd like to post it on social media" he said and she smiled "It is too much" she said in a low voice.

They went inside and sat down to see the principal who was giggly like a teenage girl seeing her crush. Haneul could barely hold it in, face red as she held her laugh while Hanbin looked down and laughed silently as Naeun coughed. "Why are you guys here?" He said while Haneul cleared her throat "I want the videos from the CCTV in class A" she said and the principal choked on his tea "We cannot do that, I cannot help with tha-" he said when Naeun gave him quite a thick envelope "I suppose you can" she said with a smirk. The man chuckled nervously "Ah you should've said it faster! I wasted too much of young misses and master's time" he said before rushing to grab a pendrive.

Hanbin scoffed "What a turd" he said in disgust at the guy who was money hungry "Not everyone's like us" Haneul said before shrugging while Naeun just fiddled with her fingers. He came back, panting as he gave them the pendrive "Here you go" he said before Hanbin took it "I hope you know what my men can do if this is fake, don't you?" He said in a low voice which made him gulp in fear "O.. ofcourse it is there" he said while Haneul went out after Hanbin who smirked at the guy before Naeun smiled at him and left.

[DISPATCH] Mirae Corp princess, Lee Naeun rumoured to be dating the Kim enterprise's Heir, Kim Gyuvin. The source says they have been dating for three months now and they are incredibly happy

Puppyluvs: i thought he was mine???
Jieunkwon1023: I don't know who to be jealous of!!
Gyuvinlobs: imagine the babies
MiraeNaeunposts: it's probably for the companies

🔥

She barged through the door to see her mother calmly drinking her jasmine tea "Don't do that it's not ladylike" she said while her daughter scoffed before throwing the newspaper at her mother desk "What the hell is this?" She exclaimed, she was full of anger. "You can't read?" Her mother asked before rolling her eyes at her.

"I never agreed to this nor will I ever" she said before leaning down "Did he even agree to this? This is ridiculous mother" she exclaim before Mingxia scoffed "Ridiculous? How you're behaving right now is ridiculous! Do you not care about the company? Can't you do this for it?" She asked her daughter who scoffed "You're fucking pathetic, selling your daughter for the company" she said which made her mother stand up "Language" she warned the girl who laughed out loud and started cursing

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Can't you move for even once" she screamed, frustrated at her mother who continued signing "It won't work" she said calmly which made Naeun scream "Fuck you, fuck this and fuck everyone" she yelled before barging out of the house.
Mingxia sighed "Her and her damn anger issues" she said before she sat down again

"You should tell her" Yuexia, Meiyi's youngest daughter and Mingxia's youngest sister said which made Mingxia sigh "No, we can never reveal it to her" she replied while Yuexia swirled the tea in her cup "She has the right to know, sister" she argued while Mingxia stayed calm "It's for her own good. She can never know" she said while Yuexia nodded, excusing herself before going out where a black suv picked her up.

🌌

Naeun drove her car, driving fast as the rain poured over the roads and the skies were black and cloudy.
She reached a place she had hated her whole life,
The company. She barged in, her long blonde hair
Was soaked and her white cardigan was wet. Her
heels clacked as she walked, strudding confidence to others. She went inside her father's office to see him talking to a man, A man as in his secretary, Tamako

She looked at him "What kind of fuckery is this?" She said while her father looked at her "Language, Dove" he said while she scoffed "Boundaries, dad" she said while he sighed "we'll discuss this another day" he said while she rolled her eyes before sitting down on the seat "Dude, our company has everything. We don't need this" she said while he clicked his tongue before sitting down "Na, they have a perfect son and a booming buisness which if we merge we can make our empire bigger and it'll be all over the world" he said while she laughed

"If he's that perfect than you go marry him" She said while he sighed "I would if I wouldn't be called a pedophile" he said and she shrugged "Not my problem" she said while he shook his head at his daughter.

It was obviously Johnny who taught her that.

Tamako came in, bowing at the father daughter duo "Sir, you have a meeting with the Kwons and then a dinner with the Kims which includes Miss Naeun too" she said and he nodded "Thankyou, Call her driver and take her home." He said before waving at his daughter who was dragging her feet to the back door of the company because of paparazzi being in the entrance because of the news made by dispatch.

Maybe she could give in to it, Gyuvin was a good guy after all. He was what she wanted, her knight in shining Armor who heard her emergency Bell ring when others didn't. She was lost in thoughts when suddenly her phone chimed, she had gotten a message.

Gyuvin best boy

Hey, I'll pick you up tonight?
We haven't hanged out at all since
Spring break started so I was wondering
If you'd like to spend time with me?

Yes, I'd love that!
Not that I would dislike it
if you didn't say it but I appreciate you
Haha...

Well then I'll pick you up?

Do I consider this a date?

Maybe?

It's a date then!

Be there in 10

______________________________________________
Chapter : seven
Give him a chance