1079 AD

They fear me.

It matters not that I have shown them the path to victory, to taking back what once solely ours, not when I'm now a monster.

So humanity did what it does best, they try to rid themselves of problems because that's what I am now, not their saviour, just another nuisance, and a dangerous one at that. 

My home is no longer mine. 

'Banished'.

'Exiled.'

'Never return.'

That's what they shouted at me, too blinded by their own fear to see the solution right in front of them as they watched me leave. Not even my mother stood up for me, for what I've succeeded.

But no matter, I'll prove them all wrong, and when I do, nothing will exist but for me to burn.

Because I've realised that's the only way to fix what's wrong with the world too corrupted and twisted by those in power - burn it down and start over. But I cannot allow it to end the same way. There can be no balance, not really. Peace is an allusion only achieved in the midst of chaos. And then the chaos will overpower it, leaving peace in fractured pieces.

It's a never ending cycle of life and death that must be stopped. There can only be one, total control.

And I'll be the figurehead leading us into this new era.

First, I need more power.