punishment (J.K) [M]

🔞

Jennie x fem reader
-

When Y/n had asked Jennie to accompany her to a party, this was not what she had been expecting. Y/n had, at least to her knowledge since meeting her, not been much of a people person. She did her job, spoke when necessary, and that was it, well in public anyway. Alone, well alone Y/n was a whole another animal, even if that was actually her title.

Y/n had told Jennie that she only wanted to stay for an hour or two before leaving, and after seeing the hundreds of people that were in the home and backyard, Jennie didn't want to stay any longer than necessary. Taking a good look around, she spot Y/n talking to the host, her hand wrapped around her toned waist while she kept laughing at something she said.

When her dark eyes connect to yours, Jennie glare at her but she ignores her! She never even lets her friends hold her hand most times, yet she is allowing some other girls to hold her waist. Jennie know that her relationship with Y/n is safe but the jealousy is palpable.

That's when an idea pops into her mind, one that Jennie would call incredibly brave and remarkably stupid. Y/n had warned Jennie that disobedience against her was never to happen, and she had made that point clear before Jennie had left the house tonight that if Jennie disobeyed, the punishment would be like nothing she had endured before.

Jennie had only been seeing Y/n for a few months before she became official but her punishments were always calculated to make Jennie feel more pain then there actually was.

Floggers, paddles, and her hand for punishments. There were only two times she had ever punished Jennie in a way that she truly remembered. One time Y/n left a vibrator in her for six hours before letting her cum and she decided whipping was not a kink she had anymore interest in.

Breaking from her thoughts, Jennie can see Y/n looking at her and Jennie decide to put her plan into action. Jennie keep eye contact with her as she move to a chair and casually position a single leg over the arm. When she look back at Y/n, she can see her eyes daring her to keep going and she give her the most innocent of looks as she suck on one of her fingers before sliding it under her dress toward her clothed crotch.

Just before her finger gets to where she want it, Jennie can feel a set of hands grabbing her wrists and an angry Y/n standing above her. "What did I tell you girl?" She sneers as her hand grips her chin.

"To obey your rules Y/n~" Jennie say as sultry as possible, hoping that she will give her some leeway after her stunt.

"Oh, so you aren't a dumb girl then huh Jennie. Then tell me why you have disobeyed my golden rule hmm?" Her fingers grip becoming tighter with every word. "Because depending on your answer, you will be getting an even greater punishment."

Jennie go to speak but quickly shut her mouth, thinking over how to respond with how her demeanor currently is. "I-I... I was jealous..." Jennie stutter out. It was the honest answer and when she peer into Y/n's eyes, it seems she knows it too.

"I was hoping you would lie to me, pet." The hand from her chin retreated to the back of her neck. "Because if you had, a month of no orgasms would have been a mercy compared to the marks I left on your skin." Jennie feel her heart beating faster as Y/n grabs her hand and pulls Jennie into her chest, allowing her to snuggle into her embrace. "Now, we are leaving. Go get in the car, I will be down momentarily."

At the dismissal of her , Jennie take the keys of the car and run outside to the car and take her seat in the passenger side, sitting patiently for Y/n as her mind goes through all of the possibilities of what tonight will entail.