beg (M.M) [M]

🔞

Mina x g!p reader
-

Mina were in agony sitting on Y/n's lap, cock buried deep inside her with no movement for the past hour. Y/n read away, buried in mina and her book as mina laid on her shoulder.

"Stop moving" Y/n calmly spoke as Mina squirmed in her lap "please" Mina whined and puckered her lips onto her neck. Her soft lips kissed up her jaw while she bucked her hips.

"I'm not going to ask you again"

"Please y/n, need to move" Mina cried as she felt her walls pulsing around her thick cock. Mina could feel her tip kissing her cervix, every inch stretching her out perfectly.

"Mmhm I don't know darling, do you think you deserve it after the way you acted?" She hummed. The memory of Chaeyoung kissing mina on the cheek as a hello came to mina, y/n was in the corner, eyes trained on mina with her arms crossed as she saw an other woman kiss mina.

Mina tried to explain it was just a peck on the cheek as a hello but Mina can never win with Y/n. Mina know she doesn't let anyone touch her, after that incident Chaeyoung came back with a black eye.

"I told you it wasn't in the way you thought" Mina pleaded, her fingers digging into her shoulders as she softly bucked into her. "Is that so doll? Tell me again?" Mina cried out as she began to thrust her hips "ah ah, look at me and give me an explanation. If you stop then you'll end up right where you started"

Y/n was cruel in the best ways. She was fully aware that she'd barley get a proper sentence out with her cock slipping in and out of her "Ah- a- it wasn't like that Y/n... never. Never want anyone else the way I want yo-" mina stuttered.

She hummed at her words, her gruntled hum vibrating through her chest as she slowed her pace "NO no Y/n please" mina could feel the tears spill down her heated cheeks.

Her body was burning in need as her hands played with her ass, soft slaps hitting her skin as she enjoyed her pathetic whines and pleads. "That pathetic tattooed blonde learned her lesson, now I guess I'll have to teach you yours."

Her voice was cold and devilish as she spoke. Mina don't know how much more she could handle this for, it already felt like hours of this torture.

Y/n tried to ignore the throbbing of her pussy as she lowered Mina back onto her base. Mina could feel her pubic hairs full of her wetness, a soft moan leaving her lips as she sleeved her cock.

"I'll give you what you want if you ask nicely" she smiled. Mina didn't know if this was a trick or not since Y/n's usually never this giving when she's trying to prove a point.

Mina looked at her in confusing while trying to analyze her face. The slight smirk on her face gave mina the idea she was fucking around but the slight thrust of her hips told her otherwise.

"Please Y/n, I'll never do it again. I'm sorry, please Y/n" mina cried. She smiled as mina continued her pleads "Aww darling, wasn't that sweet" she mocked.

She halted her thrusts and pushed mina back onto her chest, going back to her book she sighed with a smile.

She doesn't mind staying like this for a while longer just to make sure Mina learn her lesson.
----
A sana long oneshot on the way, most probably on Christmas 😟