maid (J.K) [M]

🔞

Jennie x g!p reader
-

“Thank you for waiting. You are speaking with Jessica. How may I help you?”

“Yes, I would like to order a cake.” Y/n spoke, her hand moving to the back of Jennie's head to push her head onto her cock deeper.

As Y/n spoke, her other hand moved up Jennie's uniform, pulling the straps off her shoulders so they hung loosely around her torso. Y/n pulled her hand back once Jennie had stopped sucking on her cock, leaving her uniform hanging around her waist as it got in the way.

“Of course. For how many people?”

Jennie placed her lips over the tip of Y/n's cock and ran her tongue around the head before sucking on it lightly. She groaned above Jennie, telling Jennie that she was doing a good job.

“75, it is for a business event.” Y/n replied.

Jennie stroked Y/n's shaft with her fingers while her head bobbed down on the tip of her cock, sucking it deeper into her mouth.

“Certainly. Did you have any flavors in mind?”

“Vanilla.” Y/n pulled her cock out of Jennie's mouth, she tilted her head back and rubbed her shaft against her face; Jennie could feel how wet it was from her saliva and her precum.

“Does the same go for the frosting?” She asked.

“Actually, how about two smaller cakes, one vanilla, one chocolate?” Y/n changed the order.

The conversation continued on, and Y/n stripped Jennie off her clothes, before pulling her onto her lap. Her cock peeked out through the open space in her pants after she had unzipped it.

Y/n hung up after the order was completed, and she turned on the large TV, mindlessly changing channels until she found a show she liked.

Jennie's back rested against her chest, while Y/n's hands roamed all over her body. She moved one hand up to her chest, palming one of her breasts in her hand while her other hand moved down to her stomach, slowly moving lower, and she circled her clit with her fingers. She pushed a finger inside Jennie, feeling her wetness.

She removed her finger and brought it to her lips, sucking on it before pushing another finger inside Jennie.

Her other hand still moved to her breasts, squeezing and rubbing one while her other hand moved faster on her clit. Her hips moving on their own, meeting her fingers as she finger-fucked Jennie.

Y/n soon had enough, and she pulled her fingers out, now replacing it with her cock. She pushed it inside of Jennie and gripped her hips. Once inside of Jennie, Y/n's hands moved away, resting her arms behind her head while her legs spread wider, letting her sink deeper into Jennie's pussy.

Jennie placed her hands on Y/n's thighs, using it as a leverage to push her body up, before coming down hard on her cock, causing her to groan. Jennie started riding her, bouncing on her cock while she moaned.

Her movements were sloppy at first, but they soon turned to perfect circles that left Jennie in ecstasy as she rode Y/n. Jennie continued to bounce on her cock, not caring how loud she as Jennie fucked her, pleasure overtaking Jennie.

Y/n rested the back of her head on the sofa, closing her eyes as Jennie rode her.

“Deeper, I want every single inch of this cock inside of you.” Y/n spoke in between heavy breaths.

“Yes, madam.” Jennie replied.

Her thighs started to hurt, and Jennie was sweating as Jennie continued to bounce on her cock. Her hands rested on her thighs for leverage, moving faster, trying to get more out of the cock inside of her. Jennie could feel Y/n hitting her deepest parts with each bounce, and it was driving Jennie crazy.

Then Y/n grabbed her thighs and she lifted her legs up in the air, her feet dangling as she bounced Jennie on her dick, causing her to scream in pleasure. Jennie held onto her legs, her arms wrapped around them as Y/n moved Jennie on her cock.

“Oh, oh, please fuck me, please fuck me, madam—oh, don’t stop, please don’t stop—“ Jennie whimpered.

Y/n's thrusts were deep and fast, and she had Jennie moaning loudly as her cock filled her pussy to the brim. The couch underneath Jennie squeaked with each bounce, and Jennie could hear how wet they were from the noises.

Y/n let out a pleasured hiss along with a series of swear words, before Jennie felt her cock twitch inside Jennie. She kept bouncing Jennie on her cock, riding out her orgasm as Jennie watched her cum inside Jennie. She whimpered at how much Y/n was filling her up, and once she stopped moving Jennie fell limp on top of Y/n, letting her cock slip out of Jennie.

Her hair was stuck to her face from the sweat, and Jennie could feel how wet her body was from the ride.

“Get yourself clean, I expect dinner to be served shortly.” Y/n said as she zipped her pants back up.

Jennie did as she was told, going to the bathroom to clean herself off, before dressing herself again in her uniform and going to the kitchen to find something to prepare.

----
Might start posting smuts on second person pov rather than third person pov👯‍♀️