Remember, this is a punishment (M.S) [M]

🔞

Sana x g!p reader
-

Y/n knew that even though Sana was usually always well behaved, she had her moments where she would act out.

That was usually only at home though.

Not in public. Sana knew Y/n never had the patience to deal with her brattiness.

It started during dance practice, Sana rubbing Y/n's thigh oh so innocently while they were sitting on the couch, smiling at the girl with an innocent look.

"watcha doing Sha?" Y/n questioned, looking at the hand on her thigh, which was gently rubbing the soft fabric of Y/n's sweatpants.

Sana didn't answer, only smirking before going back to practicing the choreography.

Y/n felt that this was gonna be a long day.

And boy, was she right.

Sana continuously teased Y/n throughout the rest of practice. Caressing her thigh, kissing her neck and very subtly groping Y/n's tits when no one was looking, this caused Y/n's dick to stir in her sweatpants, her bulge very visible. But once again, Sana only smirked.

After dance practice, Y/n and Sana went to grab some food with Nayeonand jihyo. After ordering their meal, Sana couldn't help herself. Seeing how good Y/n looked in that oversized black hoodie that she put on after dance practice. Bulge still very much visible, but only when Y/n sat down and the hoodie rode up.

The four girls were in a secluded part of the restaurant, which meant that no one could see when Sana started stroking Y/n's pretty cock over the 2 layers of fabric. Making Y/n give her a death stare.

Sana continued talking with the girls as if nothing was happening, Y/n was doing her best to hold back her whines, and somehow she managed to, she was getting so close so easily, about cum in her sweatpants as Sana kept palming her bulge while laughing with Nayeon.

But Sana pulled her hand away when she saw the waiter walk over with there food, just as Y/n was about to cum. She was expecting Sana to keep going.

But no, of course she didn't.

The girls ate their meal, talking and laughing for a bit before going home.

Once Sana and Y/n were back at there shared apartment Sana skipped through the door and Y/n slammed it behind her.

"nuh-uh, not so fast Sha" Y/n grabbed Sana's wrist and pulled her back and pushed her against the wall, making Sana whine.

"you think you can act all bratty like that and i'll let you get away with it? You know how this works, slut."

"im sorry, Y/n/n." Y/n rolled her eyes, scoffing.

"sorry's not gonna cut it baby." Sana giggles, thinking Y/n looks cute when she's trying to be all serious, but her laugh was cut off when Y/n wrapped her hand around Sana's throat gently.

"don't be such a brat or I won't touch you at all, got it?" Sana nods only nods before getting on her knees before Y/n could ask her to.

"oh so you didn't even need me to say it? What a good slut. You're just desperate for my cock, aren't you?"

"yes mommy... can i?" Y/n nods, signalling for Sana to remove the younger girls sweatpants, Sana smiles as she kisses Y/n's half hard cock over her boxers, getting her back to full hardness.

Sana pulls Y/n's boxers off, making her dick spring out, precum leaking from the tip, making the older girl drool.

"such a pretty cock for a pretty girl." Y/n moans when she feels Sana take her whole length down her throat while holding eye contact.