do you want a trophy or you wanna sport me baby? (L.M) [M]

🔞

Lisa x g!p reader
-

When Y/n brings home a sleek, beautiful luxurious box, Lisa rattle it around, thinking nothing of it. She always brings home gifts for Lisa, everyday in fact. Usually she tells Lisa what she's grabbing for her, sending her a picture of the item or items and asking, "you like this baby?" yet lately Lisa haven't asked for anything, well at least she didn't remember asking for anything. So Lisa were puzzled, trying to figure out what it could be.

Y/n sat back, face full of amusement as she watched her sparkling eyes lift up the lid of the box, gasping when Lisa saw the blush pink pair of furry handcuffs sitting on layers of sparkly wrapping paper. "oh my god Y/n!" Lisa squealed, pulling the cuffs from the box and hopping around with them. "you really got them!" Lisa threw her arms around the tall woman, stepping onto her tippy toes and fluttering her in wet pecks across her flushed cheeks.

"so someone did like my surprise."

"of course I did! I like all of your surprises, now can we try them?" she gave Lisa a stern look. The day wore her out, she didn't have all the energy to tend to Lisa right now. But she couldn't stand that stupid adorable pout Lisa gave her, tugging on her fingers and pleading for her to use them on Lisa. Then the icing on the cake was what Lisa always used to get what she wanted. "please daddy, please can we?"

Y/n would be evil for saying no to Lisa.

It was a relief though, seeing her soft, jiggly ass bounce on her pelvis every time she pounded into Lisa. The handcuffs were a nice touch, probably her favorite purchase yet. Lisa's hands were tightly cuffed behind her, the pink fur matching her long pink acrylics that she paid for every two weeks. Her cock was nuzzled deep inside of her, heavy balls slapping against her ass and making Lisa whine and whimper. "too s-slow daddy! Want it faster!" Lisa demanded. Of course her needy cunt needed more.

Lisa yelped when she yanked her hair back, harshly grabbing her tit for support and began jack hammering her dick inside of her. Ripples were sent through her ass, her thick cheeks clapping back at her louder and faster. "nnggh, w-wait!" Lisa moaned out, contradicting yourself all of a sudden when Lisa couldn't handle the newfound speed and deepness of her cock. Lisa were begging Y/n to slow down but the messy white rings at the base of her cock were telling her another story. "daddyy! Mfffffppp! It's too much, too deep!" Y/n wasn't buying that shit. She sent a slap across her tit, pinching her nipple harshly before holding it in her grasp again.

"begged me though baby, i wanted this." She lowered herself to her ear, voice deep and more sensual than her ruthless strokes. Her hands started jerking, useless attempts at trying to break through the pink cuffs. "ahh, uh uh," she teased. "take this dick baby girl." Her hand trailed down to her sensitive clit, long fingers tracing circles around the bud. Lisa threw her head back against her as her chest heaved from Lisa being worked up into an orgasm. Y/n knew her body through and through. Once she knew Lisa were about to cum her hand trailed back up and wrapped around her neck, digging her fingers into her skin and smirking as she was cutting off her circulation.

"s-so mean Y/n, wanna cum for you daddy, please-" Lisa mewled out. Lisa could feel her slick coating her inner thighs. Her pussy was so wet and worn out already, in need of an orgasm from both herself and Y/n. Lisa were making a mess on Y/n too, sticky strings of her essence coating not only her cock, but her entire pelvis. Every time she thrusted into her pussy would leak more.

"you like her gift baby? Let me get you some more baby, some ropes and gags so we can spice it up, make you my pretty rope bunny hm?"

"y-yes! Wanna be your pretty rope bunny!" her dumbass didn't even know what that meant, just agreeing to whatever Y/n suggested for Lisa. She'd know though when her limbs were tied to the bed posts and she was using Lisa however she wanted. Her body began shaking, legs and arms alike. She groaned when Lisa squeezed her dick, trying to milk her for all she was worth. "cumming! Daddy i'm cumming on your cock i'm- fuuck!" Lisa released all over her, dick dripping in her creamy pussy.

"yeah baby keep cumming for me, that's a good fucking girl," she growled. She released her neck, pushing Lisa back onto the bed and holding her head down into the silky sheets. Her cries grew muffled and high pitched when she started pounding into her ass. She gave her cheek a smack, moving to the other and giving it a harsher one. She didn't know why Lisa were whining about this, she's done worse to her. Another hard thrust into her stretched pussy and she was filling her womb up to the brim. The remaining spurts were sprinkled across her ass, making it look even sexier. "push it out."

On command her walls pushed out her hot seed, the thick cum dripping on the sheets. "still more, can't get it out.." Lisa huffed.

"allow me princess." Y/n bent down, spreading her ass cheeks with her large hands and started lapping up her mixed juices. Lisa whimpered, hands trying to tug at her hair and whining when Lisa couldn't reach it. Y/n decided it was time to release Lisa, fetching the key from the dresser and unlocking the cuffs. It took Lisa no time to shove Y/n's face into her cunt, dragging her pussy all over Y/n's tongue and nose. Those cuffs were fun but Lisa couldn't take not touching her any longer.

"sorry daddy, nnnghh, just wanna touch you." She understood completely, letting her baby feed her pussy to her. She drank Lisa in until she were cummimg in her mouth again, nearly ripping her hair out from the body stiffening orgasm.

Later that night the two of them were showered and cuddling in bed, her head laying on her chest as Lisa dozed off to sleep with a movie playing in the background. Curiosity still dawned on Lisa from before, so she asked her the question that was on her mind all this time.

"Y/n, what's a rope bunny?"

It was only right that she interrupted her sleepy state and grab some of her ties and those fluffy pink handcuffs to show Lisa exactly what a rope bunny was.
----
Till march y'all gonna get only oneshots and smut (most of them will be smut 💀)