slut cafe (I.N) [M]

🔞

Nayeon x g!p reader
-

Needless to say, working at the café was never Nayeon’s dream job, but she was awfully darn good at it nonetheless.

More often than not, you found yourself watching her while she demurely greeted other customers in that too-small excuse of a uniform with the apron over the skirt. She was so damn charming, dripping with charisma. It gave you the impression that she had a much bigger role than merely serving customers their meals.

Nayeon was a recent employee, but it was not at all lost on you the surge of regulars after she was hired. You were one of them, after all. The café had its decency, but you only frequented it to have a sight of the girl bound to be working there.

Not that you liked it. You hated other people staring at what was obviously yours. You knew they would gape when she accidentally dropped a tray and bent over to pick it up, smilingly shyly and apologizing because nobody could ever hold a grudge against someone with a smile – and body – like hers.

It was another late evening when you made your daily stop by the café. You were familiar with her work schedule, knowing the perfect time to visit her. Every weekday, Nayeon worked from noon to closing hours, usually the one to flip the sign around. Which was perfectly convenient for you, because you had a trick up your sleeve.

Nayeon greeted you in her usual chipper tone, “good evening, ma’am. Your usual?”

“mm-hm. Thank you,” you told her, matching her smile and watching her bounce away to fetch your order.

Similar to how you were very cognizant of her schedule, Nayeon always knew when you would show up – seeing as you followed a very predictable pattern – and would have your order already hot and ready by the time you arrived. The sweet gesture only made your desire increase tenfold. You were a well of ache and yearning, so depthless it was pitiful.

You watched her skip around, still full of energy despite the fact it was nearing the end of her shift and very close to the end of her day. That tight uniform had her legs on display. Your distracted eyes couldn’t help but fall, holding a non-dwindling fire.

Unsurprisingly, there weren’t many other customers. The café was busiest during the afternoon, bustling with people flocking to either see her or catch lunch. there was a contented old man in the corner of the café and a young girl seated at one of the tables with her headphones plugged in, computer on, paying her surroundings zero mind. Meaning there was nobody to distract Nayeon from you.

She came back with your order in a matter of moments and you exchanged cash at the register.

As usual, you found a seat and sipped your tea. You were never in any rush to leave. For a while, Nayeon ran around, trying to be productive as possible, but there wasn’t very much for her to do. no new customers came. It seemed you would be the last before the café closed up.

“is your tea okay?” Nayeon asked when she made her rounds and came back to you.

“it’s perfect,” you flirted, taking a nice sip. Her cheeks were so prominent when she smiled. “slow night-,” you read the name tag printed on her shirt, despite already being aware. “-Nayeon?”

Nayeon lightheartedly groaned, “you have no idea.”

“talk to me,” you suggested. “tell me what’s on your mind.”

Nayeon hesitated, but you could tell there was something plaguing her mind, and you were ignoring how she stole glances at you as she skipped around when she thought you weren’t looking. You fought a smug little smile at the thought. It was possible your attraction was not unrequited.