#11 The Symphony of Savor! Sanji and Hana's Serenade!

Sanji's heart raced with eager anticipation as he approached Hana's apartment, a modest yet cozy abode situated near the waterfront

Sanji's heart raced with eager anticipation as he approached Hana's apartment, a modest yet cozy abode situated near the waterfront. Today was the day he'd fulfill his promise, crafting the posh Seafood Pasta she'd been dreaming of. He would just need to be able to pull this surprise off without her suspecting a thing. With meticulous care, he adjusted the collar of his crisp white shirt, took a deep breath, and, pulsating with excitement, knocked on the door.

"Coming!" a muffled yet familiar voice called out.

Sanji's heart quickened as he heard rapid footsteps nearing the door, the sound growing clearer until Hana's unmistakable presence lingered right behind it. As she unlocked the door, there stood Hana in casual attire, adorned with an array of paint colors. Despite the messy clothes, Sanji couldn't help but be captivated by her, finding her alluring even in her artistic disarray.

"Good evening, my dear Hana!" Sanji swooned, utterly captivated by the novelty of encountering her outside the confines of their workplace.

"Hi, Sanji." she said greeted kindly, as she stepped aside to let Sanji in. "Make yourself at home."

Sanji entered the apartment and glanced around her humble abode. Her apartment was set up in a casual style, but it was still clean and well-kept.

"Alright, Hana. Mind if I whip up something real quick?" Sanji proposed, showcasing a small bag packed with ingredients. His eyes sparkled with eager anticipation, and a boyish charm accompanied how he presented the bag as if it held the key to a culinary adventure. "I haven't eaten much today, and I'm starving. I'll whip up a little something for you too."

Hana nodded, her expression warm and welcoming. "Sure. Use the kitchen to your heart's content."

With a small flush of his cheeks, Sanji couldn't contain a broad grin at his quip. His eyes softened with genuine affection, and the playfulness in his smile hinted at a lighthearted camaraderie. "But Hana, you're my heart's content!"

Rolling her eyes in a mock exasperation, Hana chuckled. There was a playful glint in her eyes, and a hint of a smile played on her lips as she teased, "I guess I set myself up for that one, didn't I?"

"There's just one thing I have to ask from you. No peeking in the kitchen until I say so!" Sanji warned playfully, his eyes narrowing into a mischievous smirk.

"Why?" Hana asked curiously, a playful gleam in her eyes. She bit her lip and teasingly flicked Sanji's tie. "Are you cooking up something special?"

"Ah, my dear Hana, a chef never reveals all his secrets," Sanji replied with a playful grin. "It might just be a simple grilled cheese sandwich, or it could be a culinary masterpiece that'll leave you speechless. The suspense is all part of the charm, sweetheart!" he added with a sudden dip in his voice, accompanied by a wink.

Hana chuckled, as her fingers sensually twirled his tie. "Well then get started, chef." she purred, casting him a seductive glance as she sauntered back to her room to indulge in her artistry.