Prologue

POV: Gladish Rosens

Smiling? Yes. Happy? No.
I've been the happy person all along. I was not happy but I was constantly smiling. I was struggling, but I had hope. Despite my constant loneliness, I enjoyed my existence. I don't know how to describe it, but even in the middle of a crowd of people, I feel like my spirit is just numb.

Except when I'm reading my books, I don't feel life. They transport me to an exclusive universe. I eventually discovered something in the made-up universe. Peace. Books brought me peace. I still love this universe, though.

I am viewed as a second choice by everyone. Even so, I would die for them. I continue to think that light exists in this planet. This still has some good in it.

At the time, I was leading a routine existence when I met Jayden Carter. The heir to The Hunters, a mafia organization. As soon as I meet the most intelligent and youthful member, everything changes.

POV: Jayden Carter
I'm no longer excited about anything. Just gloomy and boring, that's the world. I was only 13 years old when I stepped foot in this evil realm. I recognize the corruption in this world. This does not benefit these people; all these people are a collection of feelings.

I don't have the will to live. I simply exist because I'm not dead yet. How humorous I used to be as a child still seems to me. Not just now, though. Tolerance for humans is a daily allotment for me. That person could even face death if the limit is exceeded. I don't give two flying fucks about life and death.

My bike is the one thing that keeps me in control. When I ride my bike, that's when I live. I feel like I'm living and not simply surviving because of the powerful wind, the speed, the adrenaline, and the excitement.

Until I met that one stubborn girl, I had no interest in light. More specifically, My Gladish Rosens, My Girl,My Moon. It began as curiosity and developed into something really profound.