CHAPTER-11

POV: GLADISH ROSENS

Thursday arrived. I thought he was just joking about the date till I received his message. A familiar smile pulled up on my lips on seeing his name popped up on my screen.

Caveman:
Get ready. I'll pick you up in an hour for our date.

Gladdie:
I don't think we have an appointment Mr.Carter :)

Caveman:
Stop the crap and get ready.

Gladdie:
What should I wear? Any hints about the date.

Caveman:
I prefer you wearing nothing. But that can wait. Put on any clothes that is comfortable with you. Doesn't matter if it's a dress or a goddamn hoodie.

Gladdie:
So what do you want? Sexy or cute?

Caveman:
What do I want? Is that even a question, Moon? I want you.

Gladdie:
Stop with the flirting. (DON'T!)

Caveman:
Go and get ready Moon. See you in an hour.

Gladdie:
:)

I searched through my whole wardrobe and didn't find anything good for a date. After so many trials, I put on a purple floral dress that ends right above the knees. Casual enough but still elegant. I put on a half ponytail with a bow on it. I'm obsessed with bows. I did minimal makeup. Just a bit of concealer, mascara, eyeliner and lipstick. Perfect.

I took out the perfume I never used for normal occasions. It is also lavender scented. I put on a pair of white shoes. Clicked some photos. And waited for his text.

Caveman:
Meet me at our spot. I'm there.

Gladdie:
Sure:)

I walked over to the spot where he picks me up and drops me off. I made way towards him. "Holy fuck." I heard him curse under his breath earning a chuckle from me.

"How do I look?" I did a little spin.

"Beautiful. No, I can't put you into words Moon." He came up to me and cupped my face. "You're the best woman. Not just in looks but also in soul. You do look extraordinary." He kissed my forehead. My heart beating fast due to his unannounced affection.

"And how do I smell?"

"Fuck Gladish. It's this fucking smell which makes me want to consume you whole. It's this little dress that puts my self control on line. I would like to rip off the dress because your real beauty lies beneath. This dress just elaborates your beauty."

I smiled. His hands still cupping my face. "Enough with the talk. Let's go." He took the box which was placed in the bike and handed it to me. I opened it and I thought my mascara would have been ruined by now because my eyes are tearing up. It's a new helmet; in beige colour. Just when I was looking at it, I saw something more. On the right side, something is carved on it. It says, "His Moon." He made a customised helmet for me.

Just then he passed his helmet to me. I wondered why but then I saw something is carved on his helmet too. It says, "Her Caveman." My throat went dry. Emotions building up inside of me. I didn't know what to say. I threw my hands around his neck. Little tear drops ran down my cheeks. He wrapped his hands around my waist.

"I'm really thankful to have you Jayden." I spoke to his ear.

"I like it." He replied in a soft voice. I pulled back to see his face.

"What?" My hands still around his neck.

"I like it when you say my name. Or screaming. Either way I like it."

I slapped his chest playfully. He wiped the tears from my face and then kissed my forehead. I got on his bike after him and he drove us to God knows where. But anywhere is fine, as long as he's with me. I hugged him more tightly around his waist.