CHAPTER-5

POV: GLADISH ROSENS

He kissed me. HE KISSED ME!!! I was in shock that I don't even know what happened after he broke our kiss. I came back to my senses when Liv called out my name. I untied them and we all went back to school. Liv threatened every kidnapped student to keep their mouth shut about the kiss. She might have killed me for jumping in such a situation. While she was freaking out, I just couldn't stop thinking about our kiss. It wasn't how I wanted my first kiss but it exceeded my expectations as well. As a dark romance book girl, I love those things in books but in real life I honestly manifest a gentleman. But that kiss was just heavenly. He tasted like mint and it mixed with my plum tasted lipstick. It was a toe curling kiss. After the kiss, I noticed wetness pooling between my legs. Okay I was turned on. And that was the first time ever.

Now I'm walking to school. I had my first kiss yesterday. I'm still in shock. I saw Liv waiting for me in the bus stop.

"Hey Addie Bae, are you okay?" She looks concerned.

"Oh yeah I am okay."

"Wait, you aren't angry at him for the kiss? It was your first kiss!"

"Why bother about the past Liv? It's already done. And you are safe. That's all that matters." I held her shoulders.

"But still."

"No more Jayden. It's over. Let's get to school."

We talked about random things on the way to school. Our principal thanked me personally for rescuing them. He still doesn't know that my first kiss payed the price of their freedom. I'm still confused at myself about why I am not mad about the fact that he kissed me. I can't figure out why.

It was a normal day at school. The last bell of the day rang. Liv's mom came to pick her up. She might have been scared after her daughter got kidnapped. She even asked me to drop me to the bus stop but I kindly refused. I don't want to interrupt their daughter-mother time. I know how important it is. I may not be able to spend quality time with my mom but I wish Olivia can. I really hope she can grow up with the love and care of both of her parents.

I was walking with my airpodes on when my phone vibrated in my pocket with a notification. I opened my phone to see a message from an unknown number but it didn't take me a second to know who's that. It was Jayden. How the hell did he get my number? I didn't want to open his message but I did anyways. I even saved his number as Mint Jay. Damn!

Gladish-0
Intrusive thoughts-1

Mint Jay:
Remember me, Moon?

Gladdie:
No I don't. Who are you? *_*

Mint Jay:
Let me help you remember. Your first kiss. Jayden Carter.

(I feel heat creeping up my face. I touched my cheeks.)

Gladdie:
Sad for you. I don't :)

Mint Jay:
Why don't you look around for me? Perhaps I'm watching you.

Gladdie:
If you're watching me, like what you see? Mr. Carter.

Mint Jay:
I absolutely do. Take care on the way back home Moon. There might be predators lurking around the corners for a chance to prey on little creatures like you.

I smiled.

Gladdie:
Are you worried about me? Well I gave up on my life. You claimed it right? So I don't give a fuck about other predators because my life is in the hands of the deadliest one.

Mint Jay:
I'm flattered. By the way Your cursing turns me on Moon.

Gladdie:
Turn it off. Gotta go. Bus came. Bye Mr.Carter more like Mr.Caveman :)

Mint Jay:
Text me when you get home.

His last message made me fell butterflies to be honest. Someone giving me attention is quite a big deal for me. What is this strange feeling? This feeling makes me feel safe. It feels like I reached home. It feels like I found my peace. It feels like I belong with him. I changed his name from Mint Jay to Caveman.

I got on the bus. His thoughts kept me occupied. I got off the bus at my stop. I checked the time. I still have enough time till the deadline to reach my house. I decided to go to my library. I walked there. I noticed the door was open.

"Mary?" I called.

"You're here?" She came out with a bright smile. I hugged her. "I missed you."

"I missed you too dear." She pecked my head. "You look cheerful. More happy than you used to be. What happened?"

"Do I? Oh maybe it's the ovulation time of the month?" I laughed.

"This kid and her jokes. You can go in and read. I cleaned the library and I was heading out."

"Thank you Mary." I waved her bye. I went to my spot. I already finished 'Twisted Love' and I am about to finish 'Twisted Games'. Actually I started Twisted series for Josh Chen in Twisted Hate but that's the third book. I'm falling for all these twisted men. First Alex 'Billionaire with a capital B' Volkov and now Rhys 'Crawl to me' Larsen. I read my book for a while and closed it when I finally finished Twisted Games. I checked the time. I will still make it in time. I locked the library and walked back home.

I did not put my airpodes on. I felt someone following me. I suddenly put on my airpodes and was about to call Jayden when the feeling disappeared.  No one was following me? Maybe I was delusional? But why did I thought of Jayden at such a moment? Oh God. I think I'm losing my mind. I sighed heavily. I put on some music and walked back home.