CHAPTER-12

POV: JAYDEN CARTER

I was not a dating type of guy. I never wanted any type of emotional attachment to any of them until a 5'3 stubborn woman entered my life. She turned my life upside down. She makes me want to change into a better man for her. Now I completely understand why did dad stop all the violence.

I went to pick her up with our customised helmets. Engraving her name on my helmet means she's always in my head and in my fucking soul. She came out in a purple floral dress which made me feel things I never felt in my stomach. You could say I even forgot how to breathe.

Her lavender smell so much more prominent today. All I want to do now is to rip off her beautiful little dress and bury myself deep inside her body and soul.

We reached my house. I checked weather a couple of times to make sure that today rains. And the moment we enter our I mean my house, grey clouds swept over the skies. Thunders sounded and lightning flashed. I mentally made a note to give a five star review for the twelve weather forecasting apps I installed yesterday. What? I needed a rock confirmation.

"So why are we at your house? I thought you'll be taking me out on a date." She crossed her arms. Probably confused.

"There's a small difference. I'm taking you IN for a date Moon. Why are you worried? I make the plans and arrange everything, your only job is to enjoy it." I went behind her and grabbed her shoulders and pushed her to my bedroom.

"Why are you taking me to your bedroom, caveman?

"Look who's thinking dirty now?"

"I am not. I put on a dress Jayden. I thought we would go out." Oh how much I love my name on her tongue.

"If you're worried about your dress, I can help you take that off and that's much more preferable by me." I grinned.

"Pervert." I can see the smile and a hint of red covering her face.

"But honestly, do you want to go out? Should I change plans?"

"No. No need. Well let's see what you've got."

I nodded. I came up behind her closed her eyes from behind.

"Jayden what are you- "

"Shh Love, just be patient." I led her to my bedroom and removed my hands from her eyes.

"Oh My Fucking God!" Of course she would be shocked.

I put up a small tent in the middle of my fucking bedroom floor facing the glass window which gives us a whole view of the rain outside. The lights are off. The floor is spread with thick blankets and quilts and a lot of pillows. My bed acting as a head board. Two whole buckets of snacks and cup noodles, a flask filled with hot coffee, two cups and a couple bottles of water is put on a side. Two pair of hoodie and sweatpants are neatly folded. I might have prepared matching hoodies. What? I thought it'd cute because she is into this stuff. And last but not least I prepared two books of Twisted Hate which she loved a lot even though I hate all other men in her mind. Overall it's a book reading date.

I took a sneak peak on the camera I set up. It's hidden not because I want to take away her privacy but to capture her reactions and our moments today. Her reaction would be caught in 4k.

When she finished taking in the room, she just hugged me. Not around my neck but her hands hugged my torso. Her body molding perfectly into mine. I held her in my arms. It doesn't matter what I'm holding, if she needs a hug I'm dropping wherever shit I had in my arms.

I heard her small sobs and sniffles. I cupped her face and noticed her eyes glassy with tears. One drop fell down her cheeks that I brushed it with my thumb. She was crying not because she was sad but it was the exact opposite. She was happy. So happy that she shed tears.

"Thank You, Jayden Carter. You perfectly found out about my ideal date." She smiled at me. A whole different smile. And I'd be lying if I say I was not proud. But then she tip toed to kiss me but she was still short. I didn't do anything. She grabbed my collar in an adorable ferocity and pulled me down and she touched her lips into mine. She kissed softly and gently her lips moving on mine. Our tongues swirling in a rhythm. Fuck. I'm hard. Then she pulled back. Flashed me another smile. If she smiles at me like that once more, I'm losing my control.

I picked her pair of creme coloured hoodie and grey sweatpants and handed it to her. "Your dress problem is over now." She took it from my hand and went to the bathroom to change. It started raining outside. Perfect. I moved from the range of the camera and changed into my pair of brown hoodie and grey sweatpants. Our hoodies had a heart shape just around our left chest. Mine is a creme coloured and hers is a brown one. Just opposite of each other's.

She came back with her dress on her arms. Her hair in a messy bun and with the bunny flipflops I bought especially for her.  She threw the dress on the bed and walked to me. Now everything is perfect.

We sat down inside our tent. I leaned against the bed. To my surprise she leaned against my chest with a box of Oreo n cream ice-cream on her one hand and the book on the other. I took the ice cream from her hands and put mine around her. She settled on my chest and started her book while I fed her ice cream. Rain pouring outside. It fits her aesthetic.

We fell into a compatible silence. Our date went for so long hours, I don't even remember how much. Then she felt sleepy and snuggled closer to my chest. She put her book away and tackled me to the floor. So she's sleeping with her head on my chest and her arms and leg all over me. And I never been more careful. I don't want to wake her up. So I just lied there unmoving. Now all I want is to go to sleep and wake up together with her. Slowly I also fell asleep with her. Just like that I had the greatest sleep in years.